kushkommander kushkommander 22-25, M 12 Answers Aug 25, 2012 in Hobbies

very slowly with loud music...

Best Answer

I've always prefered a hooka (sp) with some wine, friends and music.

Best Answer

I have a small smokeless pipe that is ideal. It holds one nice bud and the only smoke that even gets in the room is what little I exhale. :)

Best Answer

Also known as a vaporizer

Best Answer

The best thing is the no smoke. I was stopped by a cop one time about 15 seconds after hitting it. He never suspected. :)

Best Answer

I need a portable version I have one for my house but it's big and needs to be plugged in to the wall

Best Answer

This one is actually just a smokeless pipe. You have to light it with a match for every toke.

Best Answer

YUP!!! BY NOT DOIN IT!!!!!

Best Answer

For me it's a pipe or a bong. I smoke medicinally so I tend to use a little pipe so I don't hurt my lungs much. But sometimes I have a back spasm or something and I need a concentrated dose quickly. That's usually when I break our the bong.

Best Answer

On a chartered flight over the mid Atlantic, international waters, in the bogs. Just one joint and flush the roach down the loo. makes the trip soooo much more interesting.

Best Answer

In a police station with at least 30 pounds of it in a backpack.

Best Answer

Stick it in you,re ear and blow it out you,re A$$

Best Answer