May I have sex with you?<br />
If she refuses - revert to asking her phone number.<br />
If she agrees - the phone number becomes not that important any more.

Best Answer

DON'T say "please can i have your number?" It makes you look desperate and needy and most girls automatic response would be "NO!" <br />
Chat to her first. make her laugh then make it a bit more of a demand "you gonna give me your number now or do I have to guess it?" She's more likely to give it if she's having a good time and when the question can't be answer by a simple no

Best Answer

"May I please have your phone number?"

Best Answer

hey (insert name here) can I call you to go for a (insert idea here, coffee, game of pool, a run,). Pick something you know she is into. If she says no, you could say, hey I understand a girl can never be too safe, here is my phone number and/or e mail if you change your mind.

Best Answer

Give her your number.

Best Answer

Don't ask--try to guess it. Learn where she lives and you can eliminate trying to guess the area code. You never know--you might be clairvoyant and you'll really impress her when you call her.

Best Answer

I lost my phone #. Can I borrow yours?

Best Answer

Just smile and make eye contact-- you'll know where you stand after that.

Best Answer

was that a QUESTION??

Best Answer

IT DOES NOT START WITH " YO *****" EVER!

Best Answer

lqtm @ ur screen name.

Best Answer