I really am at a loss.....any suggestions would be good! edit...no sex suggestions! I can think of that on my own. I was thinking of something else please.
loudn loudn 26-30 13 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

It's not your job to cheer him up. Let him be, if he's a big boy he will come to you. If he doesn't then maybe you should re-think things.<br />
Just experience talkin here.

Best Answer

Offer Your Support.

Best Answer

You know to be honest a hug

Best Answer

Share something with him that you normally wouldn't. Or buy him a small present related to one of his hobbies. Talk to him and see if you can find out what's wrong as well.

Best Answer

just be there for him...

Best Answer

I ve tried that, its not working so well.

Best Answer

what cheering up? or just being there for them? have you been trying to say that the only think men want are blow jobs....that s it, don t bother trying to cheer them up or caring about them in any other way?

Best Answer

Pretent to leave him, he will perk up

Best Answer

hugs and a walk somewhere where he won't be reminded of what upset him =)

Best Answer

lol, that s what I would like, not sure it s his thing though, thanks :)

Best Answer

YW ^_^

Best Answer

Look at answers; all answers are lewd....... never change EP <br />
but you should get down on all 4 knees and .....

Best Answer

hmmm you surely will get lots of ideas, especially rude ones, hope you are not easily offended? :O

Best Answer

yes I realised that only after I asked the question.....the rude ones I could think of myself...I was looking for some useful suggestions that might acutally work.

Best Answer

Haha, well just try chilling out and doing fun things together. Why is he feeling down?, anything you can do to help him?

Best Answer