1- They always call progressive radio shows and begin statements with...I've been a Democrat forever, BUT...then start revealing they are Repubs 2- They get on EP and post form letter type statements with Repub talking points 3-There talking points always say stuff about welfare, big govt., black people, immigrants, etc. 4- They always defend corruption 5-They always tell stuff they cannot back up 6-They never admit that they are really a Republican 7-They always need a CRY TOWEL !!!!
Studmuffin11 Studmuffin11 36-40, M 7 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Community

Nothing I love more than being accused of hating America by a bunch of people who want to secede.

Best Answer

hehe yeah

Best Answer

They ignore the fact that after the civil rights movement the racists left the democratic party and went to the republican party.<br />
They act naieve and repeat blatant lies, plus they refuse to drop outdated social mores that have no place ina civilized government. <br />
Also they'll constantly talk aboutt he founding fathers, as if they really have any clue what the fuding fathers would think about gay marriage, when Washington probably couldn't even imagine a US where women could vote.

Best Answer

Republicans have nothing in common with the founding fathers the founding fathers were against aristocracies and monarchies and theocracies and Republicans are for all 3 of those Repubs don't read much except books by Bill Loofah O'Reilly and Limbarf

Best Answer

Actually the real founding fathers were Sitting Bull, Crazy Horse, and Red Cloud.

Best Answer

I don't think you could call anyone but the First Nation tribes the "founders" of america, but thanks.

Best Answer

true SpiceZ they had a beautiful culture I am a lover of nature and follow many practices of the native tribes Crazy Horse was only defending his people the poachers of Buffalo were the ones who started the wars Even Custer wrote his superiors and told them to stop provoking the Sioux

Best Answer

LOL...newsflash they were Native Americans! First Nations all the same!

Best Answer

yep, they were first here and before them the dinosaurs and before them who knows?

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

well so much for that idiot...

Best Answer

I think the guy deleted his answer about Socialist redistribution bull crap...I saw it here a minute ago, now it's gone

Best Answer

Yeah, all I said was "socialist redistribution? Under Nixon? Are you on drugs?" and he turned tail. What a *****.

Best Answer

They have a job.

Best Answer

Dude, you're full of crap. Aside from your points being mainly statist points, most Republicans at the individual level:<br />
Don't advocate proxy theft by the state to support charitable works they themselves are to cheap to fund or work with.<br />
They don't advocate disarming the public.<br />
As an aside, Republicans freed enslaved Africans and made them Americans, 'Rats fought it tooth and nail for DECADES until they noodled out that they could convert them into a dependant voting class. <br />
Democrats resegregated the military after Republicans integrated it. D's instituted the first personal firearms restrictions to keep newly freed slaves from being able to defend themselves from Democrats retaliations (from groups like the KKK whom the 'Rats LOVE to tout Rebublicans as being members of, but whom THEY themselves are the only ones who have had recent NATIONAL level politicians who were members).<br />
Birth control and eugenics were embraced by Democrats and their "progressive" bretheren to "keep the brown peoples populations in check".<br />
Democrats social welfare programs are wholly responsible for the near total destruction of the African American nuclear family.<br />
Now, Republicans are for damn sure pretty close to as much a party of statist ball lickers as Democrats, but thats mainly because they're just stupid at the political level, as opposed to just plain evil for Democrats

Best Answer

I think we have a winner! Your reward is five pounds of bullsh*t, that should fertilize you quite nicely.

Best Answer

@ GnatFree AuDigit is one example of the Republican trolls I am talking about notice the big pre-typed form letter seeeeee told ya so cry towel AuDigit ???

Best Answer

Really? Have you ever cracked a real history book? Republicans freeing the slaves is an easy one, there's plenty on that subject.
Woodrow Wilson (a Democrat, remember) resegregated the Military and Federal Government radically on winning his first term in 1912.
From Clayton Cramer - " the various Black Codes adopted after the Civil War required blacks to obtain a license before carrying or possessing firearms or Bowie knives; these are sufficiently well-known that any reasonably complete history of the Reconstruction period mentions them. These restrictive gun laws played a part in the efforts of the Republicans to get the Fourteenth Amendment ratified, because it was difficult for night riders to generate the correct level of terror in a victim who was returning fire."
Need I go on Gnat?

Best Answer

I wrote both those pieces up myself, and did the confirmational checking in the last 15 minutes too. Too bad you can't seem to get past the delusional tripe you've been fed and check yourself...

Best Answer

Can you not read the whole history book or something? Democrats were the racist party until democrats overwhelmingly backed the Civil Rights act. The resuling fallout led to hardcore racists leaving and going to the republican side. So all the things you're blaming on democrats are true, BUT you're deliberately ignoring that the parties switched beliefs on racism after the mid 60s. To deny that would be tantamount to plugging your ears and going "lalalalalalalalalala". So yes, Dems used to be the racist party, BUT NOT ANYMORE. Get it you obtuse, willfully ignorant, partisan shill?

Best Answer

best way would be your friend you seem to know a lot about it.

Best Answer

I have never analyzed a survey of the political opinions of foliage.

Best Answer