incog318 incog318 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 15, 2012 in Education

I dont know my worst!! BUT I know my Best!!! It was st Patric's Day and I came to school Dressed as a Leprechaun! <br />
And I was So happy and Giddy.. that I Frolicked in the campus Grass and one of my Campus monitors saw me, and went to a Group of kids.. and was like "Did you see a Leprechaun?" and they looked at him Funny because they thought he was going crazy... Few Mins after he left them I Frolicked and skipped Passed them and they Laughed and had to tell me!! Awe.. what a Fun day!!! if you want I will post a Picture

Best Answer

yeah..sure:)

Best Answer

you may have to go on my profile to check it out!!! AHH the thought of that hole day makes me Smile and I have a Bigger smile when I see my Picture!!!

Best Answer

I was homeschooled, but I wish I had memories of school. It must have been awesome to be with other people besides your mom and dad and siblings.

Best Answer

Being forced to redo my homework because I didn't show every step of my work was one of the worst. Summertime was the best memory.

Best Answer

Best would be having the hottest English teachers ever. Worst would be getting humiliated by my science teacher. He was such a *****.

Best Answer

Best memory : prettiest girl in school smiled and said "hi" to me once. Worst memory : pretty much everything else.

Best Answer

best =I was one of the 3 students selected for Spelling bee contest from 1000+ students<br />
worst=I peed in the class room wen my teacher spanked me..

Best Answer

Best memory from school........ Ummm don't think i have a best memory from school.<br />
Worst memory from school.. Being bullied like every day for 6 years.

Best Answer

Best memory was Mary wanking me off in an English class, worst memory getting caught in the act and sent to the headmaster, both of us expelled.

Best Answer

I did not do well in school,i got to 10 in high school but sadly failed.

Best Answer

calling a fat chick pregnant and it turns out that she is my bff's sister..and he just stared at me

Best Answer