aycha aycha 31-35, F 12 Answers Jun 1 in Movies & TV

I have learned from dealing with my ex-girlfriend that the safest thing to do is keep quiet. Your personal feelings don't matter. All that matters is the other person's feelings, and their agenda.

Best Answer

Yeah yeah yeah! Especially when they don't feel you back :)

Best Answer

It's my experience that they aren't interested in our feelings. All that matters is that we respect theirs. We don't count; we are simply servants. That's why Wall-e is my avatar.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

Remember Wall-e? His only task was to clean up other people's messes, and take out their garbage. He fell in love with EVE and went through hell for her, and she had no idea - she was only bent on her own thing. And all Wall-e wanted out of his whole existence was to hold her hand. I know how that feels.

Best Answer

She doesn't feel him! She doesn't deserve him! We overrate the love things really! I hope and pray, I keep things in control as I , till this day, do. My esteem never let's me put myself down for anybody whoever...

Best Answer

My dear, you are truly above me. I just ended a relationship with a woman who seemed to think that it was her duty to point out every character flaw that she saw in me, real or imagined. She would do it at the most inappropriate times. Every time I asked her why she felt it necessary to do it, she would reply, "I'm just stating what I think. That's how I am." After three years of it, it destroyed my love for her, but I still enjoyed her companionship. Now, I don't even want that. I just want to be left alone if that's how people are.

Best Answer

I am not above you! Your commitment towards her is because you are well mannered,, I can't even predict why she does that! There is this very common misunderstanding of honesty and integrity, falling it with rudeness! Also mistaking hypocrisy by proper and , needed sometimes, compliments and praise! Not all people are able to keep in a balanced point between the two!
We both meet at a one common point! We love the one who makes us in a struggle of keeping our self respect and peace of mind! The crucial decision is very similar to when we go shopping and get confused between a nice looking yet not comfy suit, with that less attractive but pretty comfortable! Myself? Will select the comforting thing that makes me at less worries especially in formal and public life!
((Hugs))

Best Answer

You just spoke very wise words when you said, "There is this very common misunderstanding of honesty and integrity, falling it with rudeness!" That is the very way I have been seeking to explain the situation to her. Thank you.

Best Answer

Wish you the best. Big thank you for sharing :)

Best Answer

If its the beginning, go take a risk, and tell it.....cross the bridge.....else u might just be alone....

Best Answer

I now know well that I am destined to be alone babie! Used to it any way!

Best Answer

change the way...its your life, its your way...

Best Answer

"Destined" not much changes will work I know! But not feeling horrible about that! I know too that I don't need the company of just anyone to avoid it! ;)

Best Answer

This is what one should have as attitude

Best Answer

It depends, but saying it is better than keeping it.

Best Answer

Oh no! Not in my case, when hope is nill ;)

Best Answer

Hmmm I don't want to ask, cuz I don't think you would want to say it here in public:)

Best Answer

:)
🌸🌸🌸

Best Answer

Usually I'd go with the first, but not if it would harm another person.

Best Answer

Some times telling exact feelings depends on the importance of the issue and the relationship.

Best Answer

And the possible outcomes of that ;)yeah thanks my dear!!! :)

Best Answer

Losers can't tell

Best Answer

They probably know anyway , best not to compromise yourself any more than you need to.

Best Answer

Speaking certain things complicates life rather than solves a certain situation! True.

Best Answer

telling doesn't necessarily prevent them digging at you heart.

Best Answer

Yeah! But since no real difference will take place, you better not humiliate yourself telling what they may not give proper care to.

Best Answer

every body else does I may as well join the crowd.

Best Answer

Sorry. But not me!

Best Answer

:-) thanks.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

On which option ? Lol

Best Answer

Tell your exact feelings up front.

Best Answer

I do the latter.

Best Answer

Correct

Best Answer

Haha nice

Best Answer