xyourxonlyxstarx xyourxonlyxstarx 22-25, F 14 Answers Jun 22, 2011

Most of my friends who "lived fast" are all gone. I miss them. Dieing young is a great tragedy.

Best Answer

All of my friends who lived fast have been dying young, of things like cirrhosis, heart disease, diabetes, etc. I've been attending almost as many funerals for my under-50 set as my parents have for friends in their 70's and 80's.

Best Answer

eeerrrmmmmm aren't you leaving it a bit late to die young? I mean if you lived fast by now you should at least be famous or infamous...? therefore you still need to become famous/ infamous and then die tragically.... looks like you aren't going to make it.... Plus most people who live fast just grow old with multiple medical problems and a dysfunctional life... (and end up in their 40's on sites like EP... :O) )

Best Answer

i think that you can live fast and live long if you are cautious. please look at ozzy osbourne, rolling stones, velvet revolver, seriously how many examples do you need you don't need to all be cracked out or od'ed by the time your 40 just to have 'lived' they are 'living' legends who have the brains to do so cautiously not stupidly

Best Answer

Live each day as if it were your last. ( I wish I could.)

Best Answer

Leoprid I couldn't agree with you more. I would live in a way where I could still build meaningful relationships with people.

Best Answer

Live fast! Live life! Die old and happy!

Best Answer

who wants to live so long that you get too old to have fun?

Best Answer

i did too, but sometimes you end up old and broken and alone living that way , thats what happened to me, so becarefull

Best Answer

live fast and die old. plenty of old school race car drivers like Mark Blundell have. I plan to do the same.

Best Answer

I've died a thousands deaths, only to see a thousand rebirths...it, then becomes the question...have I learned my lessons?

Best Answer