Just don't vote Republican. OMG. ;)

Best Answer

Anyone will be far superior to Mrs Clinton regardless of party affiliation. Mrs C must be stopped in the primaries just like in 2008.

Best Answer

Why? Because she's a woman?

Best Answer

Oprah and Condi Rice for example are way superior candidates. Don't be throwing the sex card inappropriately please Madame.

Best Answer

No! Because she is a liar and has already proven she is a tyrant! You like these Clinton's? They should of impeached nasty Bill.

Best Answer

Oprah? LMAO...Condi was bought and paid for.

Best Answer

Tell your family and friends.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Have you seen the candidates?

Best Answer

Haven't researched anyone, yet, but in aware of at least some of them; any one of whom I'd trust more than Hillary.

Best Answer

Because she's a woman, or just because you're jumping on the bandwagon with people who don't like her?

Best Answer

Best Answer

I have no issues with voting for a woman if I believe she is the best candidate. Don't even try the gender card with me. As for any "bandwagons," I never jump on them. I've been aware of her and what she is about ever since her husband was the president. My views on her are based entirely upon her words, her actions, her stated beliefs, her record.

Best Answer

Well stated. To further clarify a thirty year record of lies deceit and duplicity among other alleged crimes.

Best Answer

She's still a much BETTER choice, than any GOPper I've seen mentioned.

Best Answer

Better yet make sure you advise everyone you encounter of Mrs Clinton's history of lies and vote for her opponent specifically the one in the primary with the best chance to win. After five minutes of research you will be horrified that you considered it.

Best Answer

Plenty of democrats better than Mrs C.

Best Answer

TRUE! And all of them are BETTER than ANY RepubliCAN'T.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Why? Have you listened to any of the republicans outside of sound bites?

Best Answer

Oh, please.

Best Answer

Better yet make sure you advise everyone you encounter of Mrs Clinton's history of lies and vote for her opponent specifically the one in the primary with the best chance to win.

Best Answer

Republicans are BAD for America! I know that for an absolute FACT, because I used to be one, until I found out that their agenda is for the USA to be "by the rich, for the Whites and of the Christians!"

Best Answer

Mrs Clinton is by far the most dangerous menace to the American way of life living today. Do two minutes of research and you will be convinced.

Best Answer

It is obvious that you have done ZERO "research" on her.

Best Answer
Best Answer

she's gonna win

Best Answer

You want her to? Why?

Best Answer

Better yet make sure you advise everyone you encounter of Mrs Clinton's history of lies and vote for her opponent specifically the one in the primary with the best chance to win. Do five minutes of research Madame. It will open your eyes. Thirty years of lies and deceit.

Best Answer

based on your opinion? really?

Best Answer

Five minutes of research and you will be horrified thet you considered it.

Best Answer

based on facts and history.

Best Answer

Yep. The facts condemning Mrs C are readily available. Horrifying.

Best Answer