Darwin is dead, God isn't

Best Answer

Depends on which one evolves.

Best Answer

I disagree. The interpretation of right versus wrong, and even of God has changed through the ages of Christianity. The religion today resembles very little of the same religion in 600 A.D. Even the Catholic church has been mutable.

Best Answer

That which is complete and perfect need not change.

Best Answer

would? you mean, is, right? I don't think Darwin created God, in fact, all he created was confusion. Darwin has made fools out of millions. God reigns supreme, always has and always will.

Best Answer

God is fictional, so you might as well ask who would win between God and Edward Cullen....

Best Answer

That wouldn't even be fair. You know Eddy would. :/

Best Answer

Darwin had serious doubts about his own observations, toss aside the superstition and God can be the creator of science.

Best Answer

one is real and knew a thing or two! the other is a character in a book, a truly horrific book full of rubbish and propaganda, ALL HAIL DARWIN giver of knowledge and wisdom

Best Answer

You, my friend, recieve a high five! w00t!

Best Answer

Given that Darwin gave (and left) us with a theory and that God is nothing less than a theory?<br />
My guess is that none would rule supreme<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Where?

Best Answer