Woman yes, man possibly, sometimes it takes courage to do the right thing.

Best Answer

yes it does :) and sometimes courage can get a person in trouble I think that's why people choose women over men but sometime women are can be deceiving to ,,, but maybe its all in just taking a chance on who to trust? :) right?

Best Answer

Yes, courage can get someone in trouble, but I would still help a woman in need.

Best Answer

Depends if I like the look of them, being kind of a misanthrope that would most probably be no.

Best Answer

I totally agree with you looks can be again deceiving and if anything look out of place then I would open my door or come outside to help ed lease not by myself it depends :)
thanks for responding to my question it had me kind of thinking I like that hope you have a relaxed day today :)

Best Answer

I would only let females in because I'm a misandrist and I've seen A Clockwork Orange.

Best Answer

its okay I would only let women in to.. but go outside with the guy or women until the ambulance has arrived and do all I can to help that person...
thank you for responding to my question hope you have a blessed day :)

Best Answer

No way. It could be a scam..(an old scam at that!) but even if it's the real deal I would call for help but not let anyone in. I maybe would go outside and wait with the person or offer bandages or whatever the case may be.

Best Answer

God forbid one day if I'm hurt I hope to knock on your door its hard to find good people like you :)
thanks for your response hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

Best Answer

Well thank you so much for the lovely reply! I was thinking about your question quite a bit..and while I had hoped my answer would be yes, I would let someone in my home, I know myself well enough to know not in a million years! And what a shame that feeling is..if it were 100 years ago, it would be a whole new ballgame...:)

Best Answer

its all good and i'm sure you have a good reason for the choice that you made :) I think its still a good decision thou :) thanks for the respond back hope your weekend was a grand one :)

Best Answer

your silhouette looks hot

Best Answer

thanks sweetie it must be my 44dd's :) no sir but would you be a life saver and let someone whose hurt in your house to help them? yes or no why or why not?

Best Answer

yes of course i would there have been many times in my life when the help of a stranger could have save ne lenghty sufferings, i would not want to perpetuate thise sufferings by having an eye for an eye attitude. so yes i would if it is a scam or trick then i would hope not to make the same mistake twice. i have nothing that is more valuable to me than someones life is to them

Best Answer

You have such a good soul :) and if we were to ever meet and I get hurt then I would know that I can turn to for help :) its not enough good people out there in the world today but what a difference one person can make :)
thanks for responding again I hope you have a glorious weekend :)

Best Answer

im sure i will and you

Best Answer