call the cops asap!!!!

Best Answer

He's using threats against himself to try to manipulate you. That causes me to question how much he is being abused. He's obviously not a stable person, and you need to quit falling for his sympathy-manipulation ploys. It's time to shut the door on him and his tricks, and go on with your life. You are not responsible for his life. He is.

Best Answer

This young man has problems that can't be fixed or helped by being his girlfriend. You need to report him to mental health services, or at least to a counselor who can get somebody to intervene. Please put this matter into the hands of professional health care people and take care of yourself. It's not good for him to be allowed to abuse people, either.

Best Answer

I met him October of last year, he used to call be names like a b**** and a h** and I left him... 4 days later his friend texted me talking about how he is depressed and how I was the only thing that made him want to still be living because his mom died after giving birth to him, and his dad abuses him. Another time was 2 weeks before Christmas I was talking to another guy and he got all heated up and told and started saying "oh I can't believe you would try to cheat" or "my friend warned me" then he started talking to another girl and sending me pics of her telling me how cute she was. I got mad and said "then you can have her, I'd rather be with someone that deserves me" he then started talking about how he wants to hang himself so he can be with his mom and he did say that his dad hits him, and he said "no one wants me" and he started using emotions of guns, angles, knifes ect. Yesterday night we had another fight and I said I was done and I think that I should just move on, he started talking about killing himself or running away... I don't want to leave him because I don't want him to hurt himself and I defiantly don't want to be the breaking point to him taking his life... I know what it's like to feel like you wanna kill yourself and no one wants you.. I really wanna help but I'm not how to.<br />
We go to different schools, we are both 13 and 7th grade. <br />
(He did runaway but only for like 10 minutes) <br />
Thanks for the help, sorry it's so long.

Best Answer

First of all, some of this drama must be at school. Go see your counselor. Now. Explain the situation, don't hold back. Next, get the you-know-what away from him. Keep reminding yourself: if he harms himself, it has NOTHING to do with you. He's trying to make you believe otherwise. That is a form of emotional bullying. Get away from him. Stay away from him. And any friends of his. If he or any of his friends stalk you, that's another trip to the counselor, and if necessary, the police. Also, tell your parents what's going on and let them help you.

Best Answer

He's goes to a different school

Best Answer

Good, that makes it easier to avoid him physically. But do consider the rest of the advice anyway. It's not like your counselor doesn't have a phone, you know.

Best Answer