"When I couldn't see u an didn't want u to b with someone u can't be with"was his answer to what made him want to breakup with me. What is he trying to say?
BrittneyBugg BrittneyBugg 13-15, F 14 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

An hour isn't bad at all. I've driven that each way for work. You could also meet in the middle somewhere to see each other.

Best Answer

Hour away is nothing compared to others whose relationships is as far across the continental !

Best Answer

He is the one who would not text you? you look familiar.. I'd move on and not invest anymore heart ache into this issue.. How great can he be?

Best Answer

Yes, umm I'm the same person.

Best Answer

yeah he is no good.. isn't into you. I have ESP.. and perception of jerks.. also I am old enough to be your fun Mom.. and that would be my advice for my own child.

Best Answer

Lol, an thanks?

Best Answer

Please check your question's details before posting.. <br />
Just an advice :)

Best Answer

I suspect he has no choice because he is a child, and wants you to be happy instead of pining after him... this is a nice sentiment. Take his advice and move on. :)

Best Answer

*sees question* *assumes asker is (13-15, F)* *is right*

Best Answer

He's not really an "hour" away from you, if each of you are willing to travel only one-half of an hour to meet each other.<br />
For example, if he is 60 miles away and both of you really want to see each other, then each of you only has to travel 30 miles, right?

Best Answer

True, lol

Best Answer

The idea of working thru distance is hard. My boyfriend is in the Army, and aside from loosing him for periods of time frequently, he will be deploying in March. I know that it's not the same at all, but an hour really isn;t far. <br />
Sme people just can't do distance, and I think that is what he is trying to say :/

Best Answer

I wish you the best of luck. He is only an hour away but you an your bf are FAR apart sorry.

Best Answer

Even an hour can be far tho. Heck 5 min can be far if you both don't have the time to put into a relationship.
Thanks tho

Best Answer

Some day, when you're all growed up, you'll have trouble remembering his name.

Best Answer

Occupy your mind with homework

Best Answer

School isn't in till another week.

Best Answer

An hour away is not so bad. When I was your age, we didn't even have Internet or email. At least you have those means to stay in touch.

Best Answer

Dude read the detail if you have to answer, lol

Best Answer

Learn to write correct English sentences, if you wish to avoid being misunderstood.

Best Answer

What's your input? Lol

Best Answer

Who are you fussing at?

Best Answer

It's all part of growing up, enjoy the sadness, learn from it and move on

Best Answer

Hey thats one hour head start of FREEDOM... AND SUMMER IS HERE... watch lil mermaid and go to da Beach gurl ... hakkuna mattata . . .

Best Answer