Ive been with my bf for 4mo now and when we were on the phone i told him i miss him and that i think about him all the time. And i light up when we talk. And i asked him if he thinks about me alot too. And he said "i think about you enough".. what is that suppose to mean?? And i asked him that and he said when im not studying or busy. WTF!?.. that comment hurted my feelinz bc i love him so much.. i let it go. But im considering breaking up with him bc of some related past issues. What dk u think EP family?.
lovelybutterfly123 lovelybutterfly123 18-21, F 12 Answers Jan 23 in Dating & Relationships

Leave him. He's not even your husband yet. Its natural for girls to be insecure especially if she really loves the guy. You simply want an assurance. If he can't understand that and answer that as nice as possible, leave him. Don't worry, he'll come after you once he realizes that. You can also explain it to him but that all you can do.

Best Answer

Thank you. Ill keep that in mind.

Best Answer

If he keeps it up, drop him. If it was a one-time thing, let it slide

Best Answer

He just didn't pick the right words and hell picking enough made it worse...studies is hard so i know that he keep thinking about you when he is not busy with studies...i know it hurts when don't get the right reply as saying i love you pretty much then you think...would make you feel much better...whatever make you happy is the thing that you should pick.

Best Answer

Yea. I think im just going to give him space..

Best Answer

If that will make you like feel much better...so try and wish you two best of luck.

Best Answer

Thank you!

Best Answer

You are welcome:).

Best Answer

I guess he just doesn't like you as much as you like him. So I will say please don't place so much emotions or rely so much on him for validation, he might hurt you when he cannot do it.<br />
If he seriously did things to hurt your feelings or physically, I think you can consider to break up with him for not able cater for your feelings and be there for you emotionally when you needed supports.<br />
Good luck!

Best Answer

1. I'm not your family<br />
2. If he isn't feeling the same way you need to calm down.<br />
3. It's been 4 months, he might be bored or just not on the same level yet.<br />
4. Calm down

Best Answer

He sounds like a douche. No offense.

Best Answer

Thank you. First accurate comment!

Best Answer

I think it's exactly why you stick around with him; because he uses the tactic of "good boyfriend"/"d-bag jerk" to keep you guessing.<br />
Think about it: would you ever want to really be with someone that was just nice all of the time? Equally, who wants to be with a total douchebag all of the time?<br />
This fine gentleman is striking that critical balance of being a good guy and a total ***. You like it more than you know.<br />
Salud!

Best Answer

I'm just going to answer, though I have to agree with the comments, you do seem like you're fishing for comments, but eh, you may not be :) I don't think you should ba<x>se one sentence on the phone as a reason to break up. Now, if those past related issues bother you, then you should break up with him before you become scarred by another experience.

Best Answer

You are clingy and he probably wanted to get you to back off.

Best Answer

How can u 'judge' and call someone clingy based off words? U dont know me. If youre that bored and dont have anything positive to say then...... DONT COMMENT

Best Answer

it was probably a joke. i dont think its a good reason to break up. but it was a bit d-bagish.

Best Answer

It wasnt a joke trust me. We were having a serious convo. And thats not the reason i want fo break up. Theres something else wayy more serious

Best Answer

do you mind if i ask what it is. it could of been. i remember making a joke when my ex and one of my friends were talking about how great it is to have someone you love and can talk to. i said yeah i hope i find that person. but i was joking. but i always told her i was joking when we were alone.

Best Answer