An amazing man with an amazing story. He continues to face accsations. Fair or unfair? He has never tested positive for anything. Is he being pursued unfairly? If you think so, why?
Dave002 Dave002 56-60, M 15 Answers Jun 24, 2012

If they have the evidence, lets see it. Or shut up.

Best Answer

if they are taking this long to prove their accusations i think that indicates that they are unfounded. unless they are all incompetent, then they should be fired.

Best Answer

Indict Wall Street executives instead.

Best Answer

I don't know. Sport is a mess now, you don't know what to celebrate. Marion Jones wins five gold medals at an Olympics, then it's all gone. The US were apparently very good at drug cheating until they found the test to get them. <br />
It's sad either way. Either he cheated, or a great athlete has had what he deserves tainted by the accusations.

Best Answer

I don't think they can catch him since they only have cameras and he has a racing bike.<br />
I think it is sad that they only want to dirty someones' name, they are like a dog with a bone.......they don't want PROOF he is innocent, as that does not make good copy for them....

Best Answer

Focus on the "doping" of American food products--everything from steroided/antibioticized meats to food additived grocery products. <br />
Oh wait, I forgot. Lance Armstrong doesn't make huge secret campaign contributions to senators and Congressional representatives, such as those made by the likes of Cargill and ConAgra ("We put the 'con' in agriculture). <br />
What was I thinking?!

Best Answer

Last year the mayor of NYC had 26 reporters arrested in one day to prevent them from covering Occupy Wall Street and congress seriously debated allowing the military to suspend habeas corpus altogether and round people up like cattle. A loud mouthed reality TV star and huge professional wrestling fan ran for president using trash talk to convince over half the country their own president might not be a US citizen. What do I think? I think the ancient Romans are starting to look lame in comparison to the madness, total ignorance, sheer stupidity, and insipid focus on the trivial the average American displays today.

Best Answer

In a word, "Idiocracy."

Best Answer

Idiocracy would be a Utopia in comparison to the reality which involves more than just sheer stupidity.

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't know what the motives would be for the USADA to pursue such a popular and well-respected athlete if there was absolutely nothing to find. If they're proven wrong it would mean so much trouble for them.

Best Answer

C'mon, USDA! What about the "doping" of American meat sources to fatten them up faster, etc. to increase profits for agribusiness? I know, I know: "Let the market decide if it doesn't want chemically enhanced meats." Fine. Then let the "market" decide if it doesn't want chemically enhanced athletes. If people don't like them, people can just stop attending the events, right?

Best Answer

If they haven't found anything for all of these years, they should give it a rest.

Best Answer

He isn't "pursued". He was dirty, and he got caught.<br />
Only a jingoistic ******* moron can't deal with that reality.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your opinion in such a civil manor. Now shove that butt plug back in and go back to sleep. Cheers!

Best Answer

Kill yourself if you don't like my words.

Best Answer

I say let the pro millionaires take anything they want,bigger,faster, meaner,I'll buy a ticket!

Best Answer