Vikx Vikx 26-30, F 26 Answers Nov 7, 2013

Small boobs and small butts are sexy!

Best Answer

It is not so much the size, but the quality of the boobs and bums

Best Answer

They're all nice but for me, ideally, small boobs, round slightly big ***. But, as I said, they're all nice really.

Best Answer

small to average boobs and bums.

Best Answer

small perky boobs, and nice firm round bum

Best Answer

I like boobs of all shapes and sizes, they are all special. As long as the hips are the same width as the shoulders the bum size are all good! :) I find nearly all women beautiful in their own special way! :)

Best Answer

Small boob's, small bum, petite body

Best Answer

A nice firm C-cup on a petite body with a cute ***.

Best Answer

small tight ***** and boob size doesn't matter as long as they are nicely shaped

Best Answer

either is good

Best Answer

Nice butts.

Best Answer

Both either

Best Answer

round bum...**** are for kids

Best Answer

small and small

Best Answer

Whether is boobs or bums, I think firmness is key. She could be big and chesty, or tiny and perky, as long as it's all where it's supposed to be and it's firm. Heaven.

Best Answer

B cup is perfect. My gf wears size 6 panties. seems very good size

Best Answer

Big boobs. Any bum.

Best Answer

i love all sizes of **** and *****. but i would have to go with small **** and a nice small tight round *** ;)

Best Answer

Big boobs or small boobs are great. Although big boobs are great I do not like fake boobs. God gave you what you got. Remember anything more than a mouthful is a waste. I like a small to medium butt with a great wiggle. Automatic turn on. Anyway if there is a little meat on those buns it is more cushion for less pushin.

Best Answer

I like them both to be small. That's soooo sexy.

Best Answer