I'd probably go to the bookstore. :)

Best Answer

Yes! I can go to hear whatever music I like, pick the restaurant, and drink what I want without judgement.

Best Answer

I usually do. <br />
So, send me the $50 and I would make reservations at the Studio Movie Grill and have two margaritas & a movie.

Best Answer

Order pizza and surf the net. .-.

Best Answer

I tend to ignore my birthday for the most part. It came this year and was almost over before I noticed what day it was. lol<br />
if I were the celebrating type, I think I'd go and buy myself a little something- something that I just wanted and didn't necessarily need. Then I might pick up some good takeout and rent a movie I've wanted to see. Or I might even take myself to a movie, if I was feeling more adventurous. <br />
I think that a lot of women would like to do something like get a manicure or a facial.

Best Answer

i worked on my 18th birthday went home and slept the day away. Depressing I Know.

Best Answer

Oh yea. I did have a surprise party thrown for me once tho. Was nice

Best Answer