I've been working out for ages, and have REALLY muscular thighs. I've snapped fairly hefty twigs with those babies (don't ask, I was drunk and it seemed like a great idea at the time!) but I ALSO can't get rid of the fat on my thighs. I used to have a severe BD (Body Dysmorphia) and went to extreme lengths to try and "cut" the fat out of of my legs. There's just this cellulite on the back of my legs that doesn't go away no matter HOW hard I'll excercise. What am I doing wrong? Is it just NEVER going to go away? I'm sick of it being there! It stops me going to the beach or going swimming and doing the things I want to! PLEASE, If you had/have cellulite and know a way to get rid of it, I'd do anything to hear it!!
ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc ThisIsMediocritiesOldAcc 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Image & Weight

Judging from your picture you look quite attractive and your body looks well proportioned. I bet your legs are not as cellulite y as you think they are. <br />
I am sure you look just fine.

Best Answer

No, they are. I'm actually really disproportioned. HENCE why it's only my upper body. I'm a VERY distinctive pear shape.

Best Answer

try Ayurveda treatment..you can refer on line..

Best Answer

Shrink :)

Best Answer

Oh for ***** sake. -.-

Best Answer