lestupidretard lestupidretard 18-21, F 51 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

These kind of Q's are unattractive

Best Answer

Amen

Best Answer

Check the BA-ugliness

Best Answer

Depends on the individual, not the race.

Best Answer

FALSE! FALSE! FALSE!

Best Answer

false......are you kidding?

Best Answer

Some are, some aren't. Same with white women, Asian women and Native American women.

Best Answer

Some are but I think there are unattractive women in every race.

Best Answer

I find most of them unappealing. There are exceptions.

Best Answer

Hmm, it seems there are either a few racists here, or people that just have a distinct taste for women. For the record, I'm the latter.

Best Answer

Both you question and your BA are unattractive and unappealing. There are no exceptions.

Best Answer

Who are you talking to, and what is BA? And what's wrong with the answer? I never said I hated black people, I just said that I don't find most black women attractive. Just like how I'm sure you have certain things that you are not attracted to.

Best Answer

Tell me why I sound like a douchebag? Because I have sexual preferences? Are you saying people who have sexual preferences are douchebags? Again, I never said that I hate black women, or that I think they're bad people. I just said that I generally don't find them sexually attractive. It's just my preference. Like how homosexuals are attracted to and prefer to have sex with the same gender. I'm just not sexually attracted to most black women. Why is that such a crime?

Best Answer

You couldn't be more wrong, nor more ignorant, to post such a foolish <br />
sentence. Is Daddy having sex with a Black woman, is that why you're upset?

Best Answer

FALSE<br />
I see these big, black women with their big bootys and boobs, practically shaved heads, and wearing wild colors and patterns, and they look AWESOME.<br />
I'm a white chick with a big booty and boobs, and I'd never dare dress like that... I'd never look that good.

Best Answer

FALSE.

Best Answer

FALSE

Best Answer

False.

Best Answer

Janet Jackson, Beyonce Knowles, Nia Long, Tyra Banks, Jada Pinkett-Smith, Halle Berry, Michelle Obama, Thandie Newton, Angela Basset, Jessica White...I could go on and on with names of gorgeous black women. Not to mention black women that aren't famous that are stunning. There is beauty in all races.

Best Answer

Mmm Halle Berry... What a lovely chocolate morsel.

Best Answer

who says black women are unattractive....have u seen naomi campbell...have u seen oprah winfrey...they look so intelligent..it depends on how you carry yourself....oh whether you take care of your body skin and other parts or not.....beauty is a reflection of your personality not that physical type only ! :-)

Best Answer

It's all a matter of opinion. Not all blacks are ugly.

Best Answer

beauty is not in color, grace in face..

Best Answer

beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder! And for me black women are indeed beautiful!

Best Answer

Nah their just different, but many are beautiful....to me I don't try to be politically correct...i realize people are different and i recognize this as a good thing.....

Best Answer

False there is attractiveness and ugliness in all colours - everyone knows it really :)

Best Answer

False wow its not skin color I have seen attractive women from a lot of different race

Best Answer