CalypsoChisisi CalypsoChisisi 18-21, F 20 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Not necessarily. We actually get to choose our friends.

Best Answer

Well the iron found in blood does make it more thick then the fewer compounds that make up water. :p

But no not always true. I have an aunt that im really close with and shes the adopted one.

Best Answer

Figuratively speaking it was always false for me. Strangers were always kinder to me than my blood relatives.

Best Answer

True it's a saying. But blood has got to be deserving of love and respect as much as water does.

Best Answer

Blood is thicker than water in a literal sense.

In the sense that this phrase is meant, it can be true. In the end, for a lot of the people, no matter what, it is your own families who will bail you out, not strangers, and sometimes friends will walk away faster than they came when there is trouble.

I used to think its true of all families, but after having read a lot of stories of recent on here and autibiographies, I know its not true for a lot of people. Which is sad.

Best Answer

Almost. Innocence has value over a life well led... is truer.

Best Answer

i dnt know what that means.. but i agree that Blood is Thicker than Water.

Best Answer

I hate to say this but it really depends on the person..I can't even say whether it would be true in a general sense or not.

Best Answer

True but it depends on the blood

Best Answer

Yeah without a doubt this true seen it loads of times

Best Answer

False. Blood may be thicker than water. But water is healthier to drink than blood.

Best Answer

totally true

Best Answer

Very true.

Best Answer

well it is true, water is runny and blood is kind of less runny x)

Best Answer

false

Best Answer