Some examples for me would be Opal Koboi being SO much more likable than Holly Short in "Artemis Fowl" and Athanasia making Themistocles look like a dumb *** clown in "300 Rise of an Empire."
BIueMetalChick BIueMetalChick 18-21, F 7 Answers May 30 in Movies & TV

The only reason I ever got into Batman was because literally every villain was more interesting and had more personality than Batman. Also, the Thor movies with Tom Hiddleston as Loki.

Best Answer

The only time I liked any character in a Thor movie better than Loki was in the original Avengers when Loki teleports in holding that javelin, and Nick Fury stands up and says "Sir! Will you please put down the spear!"

Best Answer

yes. And Harley Quinn (my personal favorite). And the Riddler. And Poison Ivy. And Catwoman. And Bane. And Scarecrow, And Hugo Strange. And...the list goes on. Literally all of them. Batman is so boring - some altruistic rich guy, blah blah blah. Even the character he was ripped from, Zorro, was more interesting than him.

Best Answer

Omg excellent list there. Same goes for Black Cat over Spiderman. I mean I LOVE Spiderman but Black Cat rules.

Best Answer

Not a book, movie, or game, but... Eric Cartman.

Best Answer

"Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" comes to mind.

Best Answer

Harry Potter. ;)

Best Answer

I guess movies where the protagonists are actually villains would be like that. "Inception", for example. "GLaDOS" from the Portal series is definitely more interesting and entertaining than Chell, though I guess she's not really lovable.

Best Answer

Same with Gru from "Despicable Me."

Best Answer