AceKitty AceKitty 31-35, F 6 Answers Apr 18, 2013 in Personality Disorder

Anger. Drinking. Are the main issues...

I dont know how I deal with it. Im just still here. I get up and dust myself off, just to put myself through more pain.

Best Answer

I have a bro with it it's basically a more intense bipolar

Best Answer

Dialectical behaviour therapy is the best cure so far.. It lasts 14 months.. I have done 2 months so far... There is a BPD group on here so you can check some stories..

Best Answer

Go ahead and Google it or listen to theJody Arias trial. It is very difficult to treat and very hard to be around.. If these people live, it improves with age. What the lists don't say is they will do any self destructive thing there is to get the attention they crave. They are cunning and deceptive. I personally think it is close to psychopathy but "border lines" improve with age, where as psychopaths don't. Most psychologists will only deal with one at a time in their patient load, because they are so difficult to deal with. Cutting, suicide scares, eating disorders are rampant and feelings of emptiness.which make them almost want to get under your own skin.It's not a good thing.

Best Answer

Yes. I am very impulsive. Sometimes that's hilarious and sometimes it puts me in jail. And generally I either love or hate with little middle ground. If at all possible I smoke some weed. But I also take Effexor, clonazepam and zopiclone.

Best Answer

my daughter is bpd with schizoid tendencies...

Best Answer