Born to play

Best Answer

wiv meeces

Best Answer

Born to Lose- Social Distortion

Best Answer
Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Born in the U S Aaaaay.......

Best Answer

booooooooooooorn tooo bee wiiiiii-iiiilddddddddd

Best Answer

Born to sleep.<br />
Sleep - the most beautiful experience in life - except drink. <br />
W. C. Fields

Best Answer

I'm trying to figure out why I was born, though I'm sure I was born for a special reason!! I've always felt that way, may be that's why I'm unhappy. I want to know the reason.

Best Answer

Born To Run : Bruce Springsteen<br />
Born to pray: Billy Graham<br />
Born to Pay: All of us thru taxes.

Best Answer

WHY do I need God?

Many think, in order to be happy, I must fix my life and THEN go to God. It's just the opposite. You don't have the ability to fix your life. That's why it's in the shape it's in right now. Without God's wisdom and guidance, your life is headed down a one way street, and it's a dead-end. You need to fix that. Here's how you do it.
.

"I KNOW GOD EXISTS, BUT HOW CAN I FIND HIM?"

.

We know that sin is willful disobedience of God's laws. The bible says there is no forgiveness of sins, unless we repent of them. You don't repent because your "human"; but because your sins have separated you from God the Father, in heaven. This means you've been cut off from fellowship with him. Forever! WHY? Because God is pure and holy, and cannot even look upon sin. If there were sin in heaven, it wouldn't BE heaven!

.

WE ARE NOT AUTOMATICALLY FORGIVEN

.

You may be wondering, "Well, if I can't talk to God because my sins separate me from him, then how am I supposed to ask for His forgiveness?"

.

We do it through God's mediator, Jesus, his only son.

.

"There IS no remission (payment) for sin, except the shedding of innocent blood." Hebrews 9:22 - Jesus is the only one that can pay for your sins, because He is the only innocent, pure, holy, justified person in the universe WORTHY enough to do that. It takes a PURE, SINLESS blood to pay for your sins, in the person of Jesus Christ. That's why even YOU cannot pay for your sins. Your blood is neither innocent, nor pure. It is stained by sin. Nothing you could do, would ever help you earn your way to heaven, without the help of Jesus Christ. Nothing. And that is the exact reason, why God the Father sacrificed his ONLY Son, Jesus, to die on the cross in YOUR place, to pay for YOUR sins, with his OWN blood. And what an agonizing death it was. Hung for all the world to see...and mock.

.
Nobody made him do it. He could have called ten thousand Angels down to his rescue. He could have said, "No way!! You're not worth THIS kind of pain!" But he didn't. He volunteered. "For God SO LOVED the world (that's you!), that He gave His only begotten Son...that whosoever will believe in Him, SHALL NOT PERISH, but have EVERLASTING LIFE." John 3:16. Yes, God gave His very best for you. Can you give Him any less?

.

When you go to Jesus and confess to him that you are a sinner, and ask him to forgive you of those sins, He goes straight to the Father and says, "Father, ______ says he/she has sinned, and asks for your forgiveness, and invites you to come live in their heart and life, as their personal Savior." God the Father, then, pronounces you, "Not guilty!! ______'s sins have been forgiven!!" You are then proclaimed righteous before God, and become a new member of his heavenly family. THEN ALL THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN SING AND SHOUT, and rejoice over one sinner who was just saved by grace (unearned favor from God) and celebrate your new spiritual birth!! That's why the bible refers to it as "the new birth", or as being "born-again", because you truly are!! First, you were born of the flesh, but NOW, you are born of the spirit...a brand new person, in God. You get a brand new start, a brand new life. Why? Because when God forgives you of all your sins, they are erased, forgotten, and remembered no more.
.
Your first "birth" was of the flesh. That is, your flesh was delivered from your mother's womb. When you accept Jesus as your personal Savior, He gives you as a free gift, a NEW spirit, which is His HOLY SPIRIT, to help teach you and guide you through life; helps you understand God's holy scripture, so you can grow in faith and understanding on how to live for, and serve God. It is a type of "birthing", only THIS time when God delivers you from your sins, His Holy Spirit comes to literally LIVE inside of you. That's why they refer to your new life as being "born again". Because THIS time, you are born "of the Spirit". This new Spirit that God has given you. The "second birth".
.

He's just a prayer away. Won't you ask Him to come into your heart and life today? Right now, would be the perfect time, so you can start your new life. And don't forget...just as you need physical food to live, you also need spiritual food to live and stay strong "spiritually" in the Lord, or your spirit shall grow weak. Should you need help or have questions, please feel free to private message me. God bless, my friend.

Best Answer

born to run away.

Best Answer