WAITS FOR KNOCK ON THE DOOR.
tonybologna tonybologna 70+, M 15 Answers Sep 30, 2013 in Community

Of which country ????????????????

Best Answer

USA

Best Answer

What´s taking it so long ?

Best Answer

No one wants to get off the computer.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Knock Knock. ( You open the door ) Mr tonybologna your under a rest for trying to overthrow the government we are also going to a rest you for DIY or trying to make a nuclear bomb with this! a tooth brush and three rubber bands now what do you have to say for your self......well.......say something? ok we are going to play it like that are we. ( Police man reaches for his zipper and proceeds to pull the zipper down ) What do you think your doing officer. This is a new way of interrogating people we suspect of terror...terror......those idiots that go around killing innocent people now bend over and tell the law you like it. See you around.

Best Answer

Wait... you mean leave our computers?!

Best Answer

I'm not answering this on the grounds it may incriminate me !

Best Answer

yeah a grass-roots movement

Best Answer

should of been done decades ago

Best Answer

It was time a long time ago.

Best Answer

Finally some common sense.

Best Answer

Yeah!<br />
You start. :P

Best Answer

No, you start!

Best Answer

Now that it has been brought up. How do you plan on doing this. I think the government needs to tron down and rebuilt. <br />
I am still waiting on the next war to start. has it been said that no country can last for more then 200 years or so.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer