VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 12 Answers May 24, 2012

wear briefs!!!

Best Answer

Stick with boxers they r more attractive and girls think there hott

Best Answer

Probably you should try boxer briefs......or perhaps boxers that are a little more tapered and not so baggy........<br />
Soooooo how big are your **** and balls? details, please!!!!!

Best Answer

My husband wears boxers and boxer briefs. He says he likes boxer briefs because they're more comfortable, but he said the only bad thing is they make him super hot.

Best Answer

Briefs! I got tired of that problem too! and the other disadvantages of wearing boxer shorts. So I decided to buy some boxer briefs and some briefs. Boxer briefs are ok, but I find that they 'bunch up' around my thighs and end up looking like a large style of briefs. So I figure; for comfort, support and all other practial reasonns - I recommend BRIEFS. And if you look online at surveys, polls and statistics, for recent mens underwear trends, you will soon see that briefs are back in fashion! But you won't know unless you try them.

Best Answer

Actually, l much prefer my boys gently held in place, and boyshorts do a better job at that than anything l've ever tried. Microfiber,nylon, silk, or satin, any of those are superior to any boxer or brief. Once discovered........ Well the rest is history.

Best Answer

Boxer-briefs forever!!! They're more comfortable than any other type of underwear. It's free for your balls, penis and draw the package really well.. <3

Best Answer

Briefs here- no ride up at all.

Best Answer

I wear all kinds but prefer briefs, but that's just me. Most guys find good middle-ground with boxer briefs.

Best Answer

i wear briefs and find em cool to wear

Best Answer

i wear briefs and boxer briefs

Best Answer

Boxers here

Best Answer