Boyfriend help?! What to do?!? I don't know what's going on. I haven't talked to my boyfriend in 2 days. He hasn't texted, called me or anything. I unfollowed him off of Twitter and took him out of my bio because I was upset. So he noticed I guess and unfollowed me back. We're still in a relationship on Facebook and everything. He hung up in FaceTime the other night. I told him to hold on, because I had to do something. Then I come back and he's gone. So I called him back like 3 times on there, I texted him once and called him and left a voicemail asking why he hung up, no reply. The next day, no reply. Today, no reply. We live 2 hours away from each other. He went hiking yesterday and told me he wouldn't have his phone. Yet he was on Facebook and Twitter. I thought he was making statuses about me saying “Why can't have it my way!?!?! :( " Mann why can't things be different. It always happens like this. She is what I want and need... Damn damn damn”
TheSparksFly TheSparksFly 18-21 7 Answers Jul 11, 2012

relationships are never easy. Going long distance is even worse. Chat someone else up on facebook or EP and make new friends, dont be dependant on a fixed guy just yet. You can do it. Good luck. Cheers

Best Answer

Thank you! I realized it was just a misunderstanding between both of us. And he never even unfollowed me off ofTwitter, Twitter is acting crazy and won't let me see his tweets or follow him back. -___-

Best Answer

"She is what I want and need" Did he get a gender switch somewhere in the middle of that story or is that the surprise twist ending?

Best Answer

Huh? No, that's what “he” tweeted

Best Answer

Woops I did miss that. My bad :P

Best Answer

It's fine. Lol

Best Answer

Whew ! You know; before you said it was technical, I thought that. But, it's kinda worrying to see people so quick to say act on what may ONLY be...<br />
I split up THREE TIMES with a girlfriend I was having a PERFECTLY HAPPY/SUCCESSFUL relationship with because of network problems.<br />
I also have had many problems with smartphones. They can be a pain in the neck. I don't rely on them alone to go driving. They simply aren't reliable enough...<br />
The problem was, the girl I was dating didn't have the most amount of confidence. Then it just KILLED her to not hear from me. It REALLY, REALLY seemed to her that I was "giving her the run-around..." Practically drove her mad. So; it can and does happen. It's pretty damn amazing what else can conspire to keep you from fulfilling communication needs nowadays too. Computers going down, cable box sabotaged. Just be slow to judge, quick to check it out and try to have back up systems for your back up systems... Whew !!!

Best Answer

Wait it out.....2 days is nothing/

Best Answer

I know two days is nothing, but the statement he made on his picture has me confused. When he went hiking, he took a picture of the mountain and said “this was a drag, but it was worth it bacause of her.” He told me he was going hiking with his friend Adam the other day. I'm trying to figure out who the heck is “her”

Best Answer

....There is WAY to much social media involved. Why don't you go speak face to face, two hours away or not.

Best Answer

I know, I know, but he's the one who comes to see me. I'm 18 and he's 20 and will be 21 in like 2 weeks

Best Answer

Yeah. That is tough though. I have never once been able to make a long distance relationship work. :/ I am not sure what to tell you, you have to talk to him. And if he isn't willing to talk then you should walk away.

Best Answer