calvinjames3 calvinjames3 18-21, F 27 Answers Dec 10, 2011

You shouldn't even be considering it.

Best Answer

he wants it before the 29th or else, is what he said

Best Answer

Further evidence that you shouldn't be considering it.

Best Answer

he means alot to me ,

Best Answer

For crying out loud girl, red flags don't come much bigger than that

Best Answer

lmao, what ?

Best Answer

Any guy who is that controlling is bad news. THAT's a VERY red flag.

Best Answer

A boyfriend in jail is generally a bad idea, tattooing his name on you is an even worse idea. I wouldn't even tattoo my husband's name on me. Things happen. People break up and even if there is no break up, eventually one of the other of you will die. That is just life. If he dies first and you have his name tattooed on you, that is BAD in terms of your next relationship. That is why the person said only tattoo your kid's names on your body if you must have a name tattoo. Your child will ALWAYS be your child, but NO romantic partner can be counted on forever and to do so is just plain foolishness.

Best Answer

but what if he really made a big impact on you, someone who actually changed your bad ways, and made you into something that you didnt even encounter your self on being ?

Best Answer

Then be grateful that you are in a better place, but that doesn't mean he owns you -- and it sounds like he thinks that he does.

Best Answer

i dont think hes trying to do that, i mean i am his girl. so therefore im his one and only

Best Answer

If you have to ask this question, I think you already know the answer.

Best Answer

i dont know what to do

Best Answer

You need to get out of this relationship, It sounds pretty toxic to me. You shouldn't be with a person because you are scared to be on your own.

Best Answer

Spoken like an 18 year old. Just a few things to consider that I doubt will be bl<x>inked at because you've basically made up your mind and want people to say what you're doing and going to do is right. <br />
Why is he in jail? Did he commit the crime while you were together? If he loved you, he wouldn't have put himself in the position of not being there for you. What is he doing to support you emotionally while he's locked up? Why does he think he can tell you what to do with your own body? If he truly loved you, he might ask, but he certainly wouldn't demand it. Nor would he see it as proof of your love. Why doesn't he trust you enough to believe you love him? I mean, you're considering a permenant marking on your body for someone that doesn't trust or respect you. How much do you trust him? Not much if you're wondering why you're being asked for the full name and he's only getting your initials. Why isn't he encouraging you to go to college or get a job or doing something good for yourself to help you both when he gets out? What does he plan on doing when he gets out? It's hard to get a job with a record. are you willing to have him ruin your credit rating and keep you at poverty level because he can't get a decent job because of his record? If he's this demanding in prison, what do you think he'll do to get his way when he gets out? You say he won't put a hand on you. How do you know? You couldn't have predicted his ultimatum. <br />
Leave him for a real man. He clearly needs time in jail to grow up and think about how to treat others.

Best Answer

He treats me right, and with his family my myside, as well as mine, there will always be apart of him that will be remained, and he inspires me, in every way he believes in me, and not many people do, he tells me right from wrong, and the only reason why he did what he did, because he couldnt stand his 15 year old friend go out there alone, he didnt want to go, but his friend was taking him for granted, and he couldnt stand to see his friend get hurt, i know he loves me, !

Best Answer

YES, he's using you. If he's demanding you get tattooed as his property, basically forever, he couldn't possibly care about your feelings---or your future. Forgive me for putting it this way, but if you have a brain at all, take the 'or else' and get away ! No one who truly loved you would try to make you do this !

Best Answer

im only 18, and im so confused, i dont want to get his name tatted, but then again i dont want to loose him

Best Answer

Cherie, why would you want to KEEP someone who values you so little ? Trust me, there WILL be other men. You are so young---

Best Answer

im young, but hes real different in you only knew

Best Answer

Every young person feels like that when they think they are in love. The longer u are apart the more you'll see there are other people out there who wont demand such silly things of you and you will hopefully find out what loving and respecting someone really means.

Best Answer

Don't make that mistake!In a couple yrs you will wish you had not.

Best Answer

but what if you really love him, and you feel like it can be forever

Best Answer

It won't believe me!

Best Answer

do you believe in forever ?

Best Answer

When he starts beating you because he thinks you looked at another man then you'll know what forever means.

Best Answer

he will never lay a hand on me.

Best Answer

The only name(s) I would ever have tattooed on me would be the names of my children. Wives/girl friends come & go, but my children will be mine forever

Best Answer

he is someone who believe i can be whatever i assume to be

Best Answer

I suppose his name on you implies that he owns you? First of all, no man should own you. Second of all, if he's in jail, you need a better quality of a boyfriend. Don't tattoo anything like that on your body, girl!

Best Answer

He doesn't know it but he has put a spell on you. And by putting that tatt on you if will be another spell to keep you in that you will have a hard time undoing when you no longer love him. I think you should just pull out all the invisible energy that connects you and him. Just pretend that you are pulling out the attachment out of your heart and your groins. And watch the results. it helps to get rid of anything that holds his energy in it. Bury or burn it. This will help you awaken from his spell.

Best Answer

if he leaves you over a tattoo that he himself is not willing to get then he is not worth keeping. If he really loves you than he wouldnt make demands of you to make a permnant mark on your body. He is in jail because of himself and his choices not because of a friend. If you really want a tat than do his initials and make sure you can cover it up later. Good luck and hope for the best.

Best Answer

thank you,. and i think im just not going to do it !

Best Answer

OK HEADS UP. THIS PERSON DOES PERSON DOESN'T REALLY WANT HELP AND MOST LIKELY JUST POSTED THIS QUESTION SO WE OF THE EXPERIENCE PROJECT WOULD RESPOND AND DO NOTHING BUT ARGUE ABOUT IT. I SAY PRANK/PUNK'D

Best Answer

i cant do that

Best Answer

May I ask why?

Best Answer

if you really love someone, nothing will get in the way

Best Answer

Sure, go ahead--how painful can it be to have that tat burned off in a few years when you realize what a mistake it was?

Best Answer

i dont think it would ever be a mistake

Best Answer

That's what everyone says who gets them--like the woman who years ago lived in the apartment downstairs from me and had her husband's name tattooed large in a floral format across her stomach; they were getting divorced at the time.

Best Answer

i just dont want to make a mistake

Best Answer

there are other ways to "prove your love" if he's so insistant than dump him. Its' only going to get worse. You dont need to be branded.

Best Answer

im scared to loose him

Best Answer

let me guess, you've only been together for a short time and the honeymoon period isnt over.

Best Answer

were not married

Best Answer

im only 18

Best Answer

the honeymoon period.....(sigh) look it up. Another example of how naive your are being.

Best Answer

you don't metion what u want

Best Answer

to be honest im scared to get it, i was the type of girl who didnt believe in love period, i just dont want to be taken for granted

Best Answer

mention

Best Answer

well, he is taking your body for granted if he expects that ...

Best Answer

yeah he said he wants it before the 29th. ! OR ELSE

Best Answer

It sounds like you should wait until after the 29th so you can know what "or else" really means. Is this question really for real though or some kind of joke? :O

Best Answer

do you think he would leave me ?

Best Answer

Why doesn't he go the whole hog and get you a dog collar as well... end that relationship asap.

Best Answer

thats what im saying, why doesnt he want to get my full name,

Best Answer

Because you, in his mind, are property, he owns you and want's everyone to know it. He doesn't trust you to remain faithful and wants to make sure that everyone knows you are his in, possibly, one of the most brutal ways possible. It is disgusting and wrong.

Best Answer

That makes so much sense, i just dont want to loose him

Best Answer

He is not good for you or anyone around him if he has the attitude that it seems he has. You can find better than him, do not throw your life away on that kind of person at such a young age. That would be a crime.

Best Answer

than its a crime that i will do

Best Answer

Your an idiot. He is marking you like a piece of property. You should just be a tree and let him pee on you. You are young and dumb and need to ***.

Best Answer

I got my boyfriend's name tatted on my neck, he is also the father of my children. He was locked up too at the time i got it done. It was MY decision nobody elses. And to this day i don't regret getting it. I have had it for 2 years now. He does want me to get his last name but i told him the day that happens is the day he gets my last name as well. He means alot to me and is the love of my life next to my kids, he made a big impact in my life and for all of the reasons i have that i did it, to me was good enough. I was never the type of person to ever even considering getting any mans name tatted on me cause that **** is permanent forever. But to me it was worth it, i didnt give a **** what my parents and friends said or thought because at the end of the day its my body and my choice. LIke i said i dont regret it one bit. The decision is yours. And let me tell you i have 6 other tattoos, one on each wrist, his name on my neck, the 2 flags that represent my nationality and my kid's names and a tattoo really does not hurt. I love hte feeling of getting inked. Good luck<br />
You are young but just make sure that the decision is what YOU want and you know you are living with it forever.

Best Answer

yes i know, i already had his name tatted for already 1 year, and i dont regret it all, (:

Best Answer

It might not seem like it now but losing him would be the best thing that could ever happen to you. Of course his family likes you because your the only chance at a normal life for him right now. Let him get all of the jailhouse tattoos he wants but please don't take orders from him now, run don't walk from this idiot because all he will be able to focus on right now is you because he has nothing else to do. He should have been smart enough to stop the 15 year old or just leave him alone if he couldn't . Prison will only teach him worse habits and make him angry when he gets out. Soon enough that anger will be directed at you. Remember only losers go to prison and please don't ruin your life over this one.

Best Answer

My life is completely out of decisions to make, i feel as if i leave him, my life would be ruined, i found the one i love, and i believe in him,

Best Answer

Or else he'll quit callin you collect from the pokey?<br />
Or else he'll do somethin stupid an get his sentence doubled?<br />
Or else he'll give you a list of all the other girls he dumped after they got his oh-so-honorable name inked on THEM?<br />
Or else he'll settle into a gay life style in the big house?<br />
Chrissakes LOOK at all the answers here.<br />
Then stand up straight an walk.

Best Answer

Wow....sounds like a class A guy. <br />
Jail. Wants to tag you as his. AND he's threatening you with ultimatums if you don't.<br />
Why on earth would you be afraid of losing such a person? Yipe!<br />
I'd be grateful that he is behind bars and take full advantage of that time to shake him out of my system. Reality check!!<br />
Honestly, I am speculating about your possible future with this guy, and it looks like the Jerry Springer Show.

Best Answer

i will never make it on that show. !

Best Answer