Xingouttheos Xingouttheos 16-17, F 11 Answers Jan 20 in Dating & Relationships

Adopt a kitten.

Best Answer

Get a hobby.

Best Answer

Phone calls, write letters, video calls. <br />
All that good stuff.

Best Answer

but the absence physicality is what is going to kill me.

Best Answer

I understand, I'm currently in a long distance relationship, if it's worth the wait, then the pain is worth it.

Best Answer

There I'd always facebook, Skype and other sites like that to keep in touch. But I understand that it is not the same as being close to a person. I have a love/ hate relationship with technology. Its great but its no substitute for human bonding. And I also see you are a teen like myself. You are going to experience a lot of hardship with this but you have to remember it could be a lot worse. I know that is a ****** cliche because it doesn't help the fact that it hurts. But its true. Talk to him when you can, if you can. But like a lot of others said find a hobby you enjoy or go to a friends house. Live a little. Dont forget about the hurt just replace it with happiness. I don't know how long you have been with this guy but love seems to find a way through hard times. It will be okay. Find strenght and love in the longing. Think about how great its going to be when you see him next, no just how you can't see him.. good luck, best wishes.

Best Answer

get over it and find a new BF simple as that

Best Answer

Just deal with it. You will meet many more men in your lifetime.

Best Answer

Like you did before your boyfriend

Best Answer

self abuse and suicide?

Best Answer

You can only commit suicide once, and it appears that you are one pathetic creature.

Best Answer

Indeed, I am.

Best Answer

And it appears that you have internal **** or something happening that you arnt okay with in your life. And I'm not going to touch that. You can deal with your father molesting you at night by yourself. Have a good one sir :)

Best Answer

get a new boyfriend, cause im sure he'll be looking for someone to replace you on those lonely cold nights,

Best Answer

thats positive

Best Answer

Dont get me wrong stay with the guy you just need to realize we are all human it nothing to be down about dont you want him to be happy and not lonely and wanting to be with you day and night. if you still have a strong bond with this guy then im sure you's will both figure it out.

Best Answer

I would sit down and count your blessings. Have a look at some of the profiles on this site and see all the pain and be thankful for what you have. Perspective is everything.

Best Answer

i do, a lot. But he means the world to me and my whole family. If and when he lives, its going to be like losing apart of myself.

Best Answer

Your last question worries me. I don't think it's healthy to lose yourself in someone.

Best Answer

he's so involved with my life, that losing him is not going to be healthy for me. He was my best friend when we where just friends, and he still is now that i see him more than just a friend

Best Answer