Be happy for him. It may be painful now, but it's important to remember that it's nothing personal. It's not about you and it's actually a great thing! I mean, at least he was honest with you and himself and knew that it would be unfair to continue the relationship without loving himself. How cool was that of him, that level of honesty and sticking to his needs? I have been on that end before, knowing that the relationship couldn't be happy unless I had a happy relationship with myself - it's a very hard place to be! But all you can do is wish him well on his journey and work on your own happiness. Who knows? All may not be lost, once he loves himself he may be ready for a relationship. Not wise to sit around and /expect/ him to come back, but remember, just because it isn't right RIGHT NOW doesn't mean it will never be.

Best Answer

One foot in front of the other. Just keep walking. Cry it out, feel it, and make peace with the fact that he was honest with you. You will get through this and be better for it. How do I know this? Because the universe is kind, without question, without exception. If something happens, embrace it, because there is no doubt that it happened FOR you, not TO you.<br />
As hard as this experience might be, which him well, cry it out, keep on moving and learning, and above all, know that we care.

Best Answer

I'm so sorry about your break up, I know you're really hurting right now but this pain won't last forever. Take each day as it comes and if you were meant to be together, he'll come back when he's found himself.

Best Answer

let your boyfriend conquer his fears he has every right like you will one day but for now find someone who loves you for who you are

Best Answer