Depends how much you want to be with him. If you think its worth it to try and work things out. Im sure its a very hurtful thing to have to go thru. Why did he cheat on you in the first place?

Best Answer

IDK probrably being to good to him n giving my all those always the ones tht gt dne wrong..he said he was high n drunk n she forced him

Best Answer

Therapy & communication

Best Answer

What can you do? Do you want to stay, dose he want to stay with you? Have you got ant friends to help you? No easy answers sorry

Best Answer

yes says he loves me etc..but im hurt dnt knw wht to do..

Best Answer

I'm confused did you have another baby on 9/28/11 and you found out he had been cheating or did your boyfriend have a baby with another woman on that date because he cheated (or was more likely cheating)?

Best Answer

she had her baby 9/28 i had mine 11/20 byut just found out bout his baby a week b4 i had my grl which was by the way preamie 7wks early..strees i guess she ok though

Best Answer

This whole situation has become much more complicated now that innocent children have become involved.. I would let him be a man and decide to take responsibility for his actions. That's the least he can do and if he can salvage a relationship with either you or the other women then great (that is if you still want anything to do with him) but he needs to be a father to his biological children regardless... The cookie-cutter family structure in this country has been gone for the last 20-30 years and that's being generous. Do what's best for the babies and hold him accountable.

Best Answer

Tell him he needs to be with the one he had the baby with.

Best Answer