I am a 43 year old woman and my boyfriend is 37. We have been dating for 7 months. Two weeks ago he told me he has always wanted a child... I cannot have children nor do I want one at this stage. He said he doesn't want a child after 40 but isn't sure he is willing to give up on the possibility... I have asked him several times if I should move on and he keeps saying no... that he hasn't made his choice yet... he's been distant but says it's because he's trying to make a decision that he won't regret. .. He also tells me he misses me... What do you think I should do?... He is everything I have ever looked for in a man and I don't want to lose him
blackraine04 blackraine04 41-45, F 7 Answers Jun 13 in Dating & Relationships

You should give him space to make his decision. You need him to make the right one...

Best Answer

U should marry him first

Best Answer

you'll have to tell your boyfriend how you feel, and why.

Best Answer

If you are not wanting to have a child, don't have one for the sake of holding onto him. Him wanting a child and you not wanting one could be a deal breaker here in this relationship.

Best Answer

he needs to understand and accept you don't want to have a child. period

Best Answer