well my boyfriend is texting his ex-girlfriend and i told him it was okay but i just want some feed back as to whether or not i should be worried about this. We have been dating for a little over a year and at the beginning of our relationship we had broken up because of her. He had started to have feelings for her again. So we broke it off and then he stopped feeling that and we got back together. two months later he has feelings for her again and tells me about it. I'm happy he tells me these things and i know relationships are bounds to have their ups and downs such as crushes. By now i'm a little ticked off so i told him to stop talking to her because it was compromising our relationship. Keep in mind his ex is a big flirt and tease. I felt bad about doing that, they had been friends for a couple of years, even before their relationship. I told him it was fine if he texted her now (he had felt a little bad for loosing a friend that he had had for a while, and i felt bad too) , as long as he was honest with me about it and we dont have another repeat of what happened previously. He's been texting her everyday and its just friendly stuff but i still wonder, could this lead to rekindled feelings? did i make a mistake? or should i just trust him and see what happens? advice?
Jadea Jadea 18-21, F 6 Answers Apr 1, 2010

Sometimes (not always, but usually) when our instincts send up a red flag; it's there for us to take notice.

Best Answer

Text him, to stay the phuque away from YOU.

Best Answer

I am friends with some of my ex's. I dont think its a problem unless there are bad intentions there. There was a reason why i got with them in the first place. they are nice people. They tend to know you better than most and its good for when you need advice. anyways..good luck with it. everyone is different and have there own preferences

Best Answer

not necessarily. I have been married 20+ years and my husband rings his ex gf at xmas. I encourage him to otherwise he expects me to send a xmas email to her. I'd rather he ring and have a nice chat with her.

Best Answer