Found my boyfriend sending emails to other girls, which usually wouldn't bother me, but he was very flirty and also mentioned that he was single. What should I do?
MyStruggleForPerfectEyebrows MyStruggleForPerfectEyebrows 16-17, F 10 Answers Sep 3 in Dating & Relationships

You should realize that you're both too young to be in a relationship. Better at your age to be single and spend time with lots of different people.

Best Answer

break up with him?

Best Answer

Dump the bum.

Best Answer

this is what I call writings on the wall. you really have no power to control him. let him go if he wants

Best Answer

Dump him! Those are only the e-mails you saw....what about the ones you didn`t see?

Best Answer

Confront him about it. Tell him how it made you feel and why. Consider leaving him. If he's telling other girls he's single, he's probably not terrible interested in keeping you. You should have better.

Best Answer

Thank you for actually giving me advice

Best Answer

You're welcome.

Best Answer

Wash your Hair?

Best Answer