Hi everyone, Although my bf didn't admit it, he seems upset because I was studying yesterday. He's been throwing digs saying, "sure you can talk to me when your bored" and saying, "your have more important things to do" and "focus on what matters. I barely spoke to him yesterday nor saw him this weekend because I have finals for college. I feel like he's being selfish, yet he says that he's not bothered that I was studiying. Now conversations are strange & he seems bothered. Yesterday he told me a comment i said, "rubbed him the wrong way" yet i haven't figured out what. & he won't tell me What do you think this is?
WaveRunner101 WaveRunner101 22-25, F 12 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Sounds like he's a bit controlling. I'd continue to talk things out with him and if not that then it's time to let him go.

Best Answer

It appears u 2 r going in different directions, time to cut him loose, oh wait a minute, lemme guess: "No, because I love him"

Best Answer

I'm a big believer in education and a believer in you being w/a guy who supports that. But that doesn't mean it's impossible to spend too much time on school and not enough on your guy. Your problem is communication and you aren't going to solve it by talking to us.

Best Answer

What??

What kind of bf he is? You're studying for your future! Ugh. Always prioritize your own future and education, rather than boyfriend.

Best Answer

What kind of bf is that? -.- he's not being understanding..

Best Answer

He is being very very selfish. If he can't support you when you are studying by encouraging you to study and finding his own thing to do and stop bothering you and trying to make you feel guilty then he is very immature and a big baby.

Best Answer

He's bored and being dickish.

Best Answer

Hes an immature, selfish douche' and he is trying hard not to be one. Cut him a little slack. There is a learning curve.

Best Answer

He needs to stop being so self-centered. I think he feels threatened by your education.

Best Answer