You've answered your own question.<br />
If he lets his mother make all of his decisions and these are not your kids then you should move on and find someone else.

Best Answer

We kinda have the same story, i have a biyfrend with two babygirls but instead of the mother being around is the mother of his children not letting him go! She doesnt leave him alone with the gurls because she doesnt want him to be with nobody except her! We've been together for 2 years and until now he cant tell her hes with me! Cause he knows she would take the kids away! Ive try to leave him but i cant i just love him to much! And i do know he loves me! But we cant just be happy together! I have suffer alot. But the only thing i can tell you is learn from this and try to not mess with guys who have kids. Is hell. Good luck

Best Answer

If he will marry you then go where he wants you to be, if not then its best not to live with him anyway.

Best Answer

But he can't speak marriage if I'm always last on the list. Do tell me you want to marry me, show me. It's a parents job to provide a stable home for their child(ren). If it's not enough room there for him, it's not enough for his children. If you're talking about marriage, I feel it becomes part of my responsibility to provide for the children as well.

Best Answer

He is a grown man and needs to take responsibility for his life, have you ever talked about him moving out perhaps even living with you? He needs to grow up now or will find no friends or girlfriends will ever take him seriously, plus him and his kids are missing out on life!

Best Answer

Yes, I have brought up us living together and I get all the same excuses. He wants to move out knowing he can take care of himself and his children without my help. But, as I told him, we don't live in a world anymore where we can live off of one income.

Best Answer

He will always be under the spell of his mother! if he moves out with you then she will be ringing him all the time etc.. This wont go away. I married a man like that, he always listened to his mother first. I ended up having to let him go for numerous reasons, but the Mother issue got worse! She sounds very domineering and if he is not sticking up for you now he never will! Sorry to sound so negative, I have been ther before thats all!

Best Answer

i know you love him and his children but i would give him an ultimatum and if he doesnt agree to it i would leave him..just because he chooses to waste his life doesnt mean that you should waste yours

Best Answer