Elgrakell01 Elgrakell01 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I suppose it would depend on the situation, I try not to cry infront of my partner if I can help it, but it takes a hell of a lot to make me cry

Best Answer

You should feel that sense of security to cry in front of your partner.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Privately. I was clinically depressed for most of my life. Over the years I got very good at wearing a convincing smile until I was alone.

Best Answer

If you need to cry then you cry. It's a natural healing process.

Best Answer

I've done both, and have no problem admitting to it.

Best Answer

Depends on who it was in front of and why it was to cry. Friends and family for a really good reason yes. But I don't cry much

Best Answer

Let's say that your girlfriend said that she doesn't want anything to do with you because you have a bad habit and that really hurt your feelings. Would you cry in front of her or wait until you were alone?

Best Answer

I don't think that would be enough to make me cry. But let's just say it was... I would problibly start tearing up and finish while being alone

Best Answer

i cant do it in public. i really noticed that the last 6 months. talking to people and being dragged thru what had made me sad was fine till i was alone

Best Answer

Definitely privately. Nobody needs to see that, and I don't need them to see it.

Best Answer

never show ur emotions in front of ppl.

Best Answer

This world is filled with too much greed to cry openly if you can avoid it.

Best Answer

There's only a select amount of people I could cry in front of.

Best Answer

just cry, i dont care who sees, the last thing i would care about when i am down

Best Answer