thelocal thelocal 56-60, M 6 Answers Aug 28, 2011

There is nothing wrong with a guy wearing a brassiere and girdle. Many do and panties too.

Best Answer

I do it all the time!

Best Answer

not a thing in the world i do it all the time and get great enjoyment from it

Best Answer

Not a problem my girlfriend insists i wear a bra and pantyhose stops me cheating

Best Answer

A girdle does the same for a man as it does for a women. It gives support and improves ones posture. And a lot of men develop breasts over time. So nothing wrong if a man wears girdle and bra.

Best Answer

I wear them all the time. My wife does not understand at all. It's a constant fight, but i find them to me very comfortable and something i just need to do. I have been married for over 30 years, and started wearing them as a child with a couple of older sisters. Started wearing them again about 15 years ago secretly and finally in front of my wife about five years ago. She was immediately reviled, and has thrown out several of my bras and panties over the years. She may never understand how much comfort and security that wearing bras and panties gives me. Oh well, my cross to bear. I'm comfortable with my choices, and will never change. BTW, I also enjoy nail polish.

Best Answer