Ryanholmes20375 Ryanholmes20375 18-21, M 6 Answers Apr 18 in Food

my breakfast takes an hour to complete alot of messing around with good food and a long healthy smoothie at the end so mine in bed is impossible

Best Answer

That's a shame.

Best Answer

If I make you breakfast in bed all I need is a simple "Thank-You" and none of that "How did you get in my house" nonsense.

Best Answer

That's brilliant. I'm sitting in bed right now, waiting for my door to open... Its not going to happen, is it?

Best Answer

Well first I have to properly stalk you, naturally, so I may find where you live to begin with. And learn how to cook.. It's the little things that count.

Best Answer

You would go through all that effort, for me? I feel very special right now.

Best Answer

You'll say that until you taste my cooking. On second thought, perhaps I'll drop by Ihop..

Best Answer

Is it embarrassing that i just had to google Ihop to find out what it is? You'll also need a plane ticket, i'm not American unfortunately. I'm still expecting my waffles to be warm when you arrive, or is that asking for to much?

Best Answer

Geez, you're asking a lot here. But hey, a vacation! I expect to have some hot chocolate waiting for me when I get there.

Best Answer

But it'll be worth it, you'll get to see the huge grin on my face when you bring in those waffles, and that's just priceless. Wow. I thought this was my breakfast, now you want a hot chocolate?! I don't think i can do that.

Best Answer

That grin must be worth a LOT. Hey, you said you wanted breakfast and I can manage that. All I ask for is a drink. You're a good host aren't you? Plus my grin will be priceless.

Best Answer

Fine, fine. You'll get your hot chocolate, but i want some fresh orange juice too? Judging by your picture, i can see clearly that it is. Whichever one you are.

Best Answer

I'll stop by Florida and get some oranges and make fresh orange juice, but this hot chocolate better be the best hot chocolate in town. And you may need to answer the door. By now my hands are getting quite full.

Best Answer

I fell back to sleep for a minute, are you still at the door? I'll pop down now. You'll never have hot chocolate like this, it'll blow your mind.

Best Answer

mkay

Best Answer

What do I look like your personal cook? Get your *** out of bed and make your own damn food. :P

Best Answer

Wow this one's got some fire in her!
Haha. I can't be bothered though :(
Feeling very lazy!

Best Answer

^_^

Best Answer

ill pass

Best Answer