shiningstar0912 shiningstar0912 26-30, F 27 Answers Jan 13, 2013 in Hobbies

Lucky boy! He scored a MILF in his early teens.

Best Answer

She likely won't get in as much trouble as if the gender roles were reversed.

Best Answer

People are strange

Best Answer

Well if she was 18 or older, I'd have to say rape.

Best Answer

Something like this actually happened years ago in Washington (I think in the Seattle area). The adult female may get in trouble, or may not. It would be way worse if it was an adult male and teen girl.

From looking online, there have been other cases of teen boys knocking up women 18 or older. Some of them have led to the boy (or the boy's parents) being forced to pay child support!

Overall, there are double standards when an adult female has sexual relations with a minor male.

Best Answer

my thoughts? who cares:D

Best Answer

Why is this on the news...

Best Answer

Very bad development.

Best Answer

how old is the woman and who is she to him?

Best Answer

o.O thoughtless...

Best Answer

I'm gonna puke.

Best Answer

felony

Best Answer

Ew.

Best Answer

13 is too young for anyone to be having sex you have an entire lifetime for that

enjoy your teenage years while you can

Best Answer

I was hammering some bullet proof steel in those days. Thirteen year Olds don't wake up at thirteen and say Eureaka! We've had since we were 5 to figure out what woody woodpecker and morning wake up with woody has in common.

Best Answer

How old was the women and ***** is ***** can make you preg as soon as they start producing it

Best Answer

i know he thought it was his lucky day................every young teens fantasy......lol

Best Answer

she is a ****

Best Answer

ummm first off do u know her in fact how about we both read what happened then we can decide and lets face it im sure she is and guys are just as bad and probably worse then girls

Best Answer

yea its no offense i dont believe all girls are ***** but the ones that are deserve to be called that until they get some sense u know so i if i upset u my bad

Best Answer

El Oh El.

Best Answer

How old was she?

Best Answer

Yeah really.

Best Answer