I am 46 years old and never had children. But I've often pondered the foregoing question....
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 18 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Motherhood

Breastfeeding is ideal but if you can't do it, then just buy some really good formula.

Best Answer

I think I'll take formula thanks.

Best Answer

Booby milk! :3

Best Answer

I'd going with breastfeeding just because its cheaper, but it stresses some moms out doing it when they have busy schedules.

Best Answer

i'm VERY nurseable.....

Best Answer

i think feeding is better for the child, natural antibodies and such

Best Answer

Breast milk is the only complete and living food. It has many amazing benefits for the mother and baby. It changes according to your babies age and needs. Builds a stronger immune system by passing on antibodies from the mother. There is no better more convenient way to feed your child. The world health organisation recommends breast feeding for one year. However if you can't breastfed or chose not too that's just fine. So long as your baby is fed. I am breastfeeding my 7 month old. For me it has been a positive experience. As a bonus I got my pre pregnancy body back within 3 months. Unfortunately for me the weight loss has kept going and I am now underweight.

Best Answer

I only have one question about breast feeding Princess

My place or yours? *winks*

Best Answer

breast is best

Best Answer

breast is best.

Best Answer

Mother's milk is best for the child. It is organic and strengthens the baby's immune sytem. Moreover, breastfeeding develops sacred motherhood and perfect education. It is well known to WHO as well as to all advanced institutions that no formulas can be so good as mother's milk. It is why this statement should be attached to all formula advertisement. Breastfeeding is good for mother and child healthily, financially and educationally. Parents should get proper knowledge to overcome various obstacles, prejudices, hinderances ... in practice.

Many websites concerning this matter can do good help. Experienced parents and social workers should make active contributions to breastfeeding and parenting for a better generation of human beings.

Mother's milk is a divine blessing from God.

Best Answer

Can i add u to my circle

Best Answer

My wife breast fed all 3 of our children and she also pumped so I could warm it and feed them too.

The very beginning of the breast feeding is the most important as that is when they get the colostrum, which may appear as clear fluid or be a deep golden color, it's as though you're giving him his first vaccination. Human colostrum with all the antibodies and immunoglobulin's is the best start for a baby's health

Best Answer

I prefer breastfeeding.

Hummmm, that maybe didn't come out right.

Best Answer

Can't speak from experience ... my kids are still a work in progress, but I plan on breastfeeding them when I have them.

I can't think of a better way to nurture a baby and make it feel loved than the closeness of breastfeeding him.

Best Answer

Breastfeeding is much healthier for the baby, and helps the mother lose weight.

Best Answer