...After cash-strapped college friend/guest ... dug deep to give the couple $100 cash, she said, she received a furious Facebook message from the bride ... “... I just want to know is there any reason or dissatisfaction of Mike’s and I wedding that both you and Phil gave 50$ each?" It went on to note their plates cost $200 each and the newlyweds were "very much short on paying off the reception" because of Tanya's "amount." http://now.msn.com/bride-throws-fit-over-wedding-gift-of-100-dollars-in-cash
chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 14 Answers Jul 4, 2013 in Community

Stopped payment on the check

Best Answer

Respond with have a nice life ... sounds like a spoiled b!tch who better come back to live in the real world or she'll end up with max out credit cards and phone calls from collection agents

Best Answer

I wouldn't be bothered with that person anymore, quite simply. It would be $100 that cost that bride a loyal friend.

Best Answer

Friendship is over! When I got married we asked "no gifts" it cost is $80 pp for our reception as we had little money. We paid up front with 150 ppl. They r rude people in my option and why would u want friends like that?

Best Answer

I'd block her! lol ;-)

Best Answer

Who....in the blue hell....does this ***** think she is talking to?

Best Answer

Why did you invite me? I shouldn't have even gone I guess!

Best Answer

Gather up all the neighborhood dogs to go on a walk and make them all poop on her lawn.

Best Answer

Easy I would wait till the next time I see her. Punch her in her face and be done with ever being that ******* friend ever again. Migraine solved. >:D

Best Answer

Can't punch her, Tara277 ... as tempting as it may be!

Best Answer

what about telling her groom to spank her? Spank her really good,

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! The both might enjoy that!

Best Answer