I'm in the living room, seated in a leather recliner, with the Arkansas/LSU football game on TV across the room. It's sunny outside, and in here. A bouquet of flowers on the coffee table.
Xinman Xinman 41-45, M 23 Answers Nov 23, 2012 in WTK

Are you plotting a burglary? lol

Best Answer

Dark, only light from a very translucent curtain as the sun sets. Everything I need either within reach or easy walking distance. Filling me with it's silence, the distant traffic on the freeway, occasional fog horn on the river.

Best Answer

Im downtown sitting in my car using my phone. Sorry.

Best Answer

Soft, cushioned walls, a small barred window at the top of one wall.

Best Answer

south facing windows, dark curtains, earth toned walls, dome capped litghting fixture, laminate floor, hardwood desk in the corner, shelving unit in the other corner, a couple of floor lamps, a few decorative paintings on the walls depicting natural landscapes, cat and dog bed in one corner,

Best Answer

I'm in my bedroom, seated on my bed, eating ham and drinking eggnog, with two boxes on the floor across from me with the door on the right side of the boxes, my closet door on the right side of my exiting door and a big dresser on the right side of my closet door with a lamp on top which is on and it seems like it might rain but I really couldn't tell since I have this non see through screen covering the window and I have a fan on the floor pointed towards me.

Best Answer

Christmas tree in the corner, the monster tv's on and me in front of the computer.

Best Answer

I'm actually sitting on my parents' front porch. The sky's a little gloomy, it was raining a bit ago. My bare feet are up on the rail and I'm smoking a cigarette and listening to the neighborhood dogs. The mailman must be coming.

Best Answer

Bedroom. 2 barely blue walls, 2 white walls. Sleigh bed with all white bedding, lots of bedding, lol. 2 windows with sunshine coming through the shutters. French country white furniture and decorations. My cute dog laying on the bed.

Best Answer

very descriptive, I can visualize it all

Best Answer

livingroom large windows to the patio. shopping cart full of laundry clothes.

Best Answer

I'm sitting outside on my porch, enjoying a fine cigar and the nice weather.

Best Answer

Why should I?

Best Answer

I'm at my dining room table, with a coffee cup, a water bottle and a fruit bowl on the table...(and my laptop, of course)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Don't tell me what to do.

Best Answer

I couldn't think of how to phrase the Q properly. Please?

Best Answer