I'm stubbornly cute and look for the alpha leader. abs aren't required but won't hurt ;)
sukaza4meshon sukaza4meshon 18-21, F 10 Answers Jun 6, 2012

I'm awesome obviously, as for what I look for, well abs of course!

Best Answer

im pretty loyal and a good listener so ive been told and i just want a guy who loves and genuinely cares about me and someone who i can have fun with and who can be my best friend at the same time. :)

Best Answer

I like a person that is selfconfident, that is physically fit, that has determination and persistance, work and relationships are their top priorities, that they are funny, have wit, they have a variety of interests and talents and want to pursue and experience more, fantastic kisser, kind to others, pet lover, not judgemental but holds to core beliefs, they smile a lot, they look me in the eye a lot, they touch me a lot, they call me a reasonable amount just cause they wanna say 'whatcha doin', they are not intimidated by me, they like to laugh at me and my stupid jokes, they like to run naked in the rain, in the water, round the neighborhood, that they want to share everything that they think feel and say with me, they give me my space when I need it, are not jealous, are well read, are not addicted to ****, sexting, sex chatrooms, etc., they believe in God, they do not want children, they have money(sorry its true), they believe in education charity neighborhood and government, they like to go to the golf range and the shooting range....that's good for now, this is me too.

Best Answer

i am sincere and honest bit o/w. like a man that has bit of intellegent, funny and sensible...

Best Answer

I'm a sensitive bleeding heart and I'm hopelessly drawn to the scholarly type with a big heart.

Best Answer

I'm competitive, stubborn, and I can take care of myself. Looking for a man who is passionate, focused, and can understand I can take care of myself, but still wants to be there to protect me no matter what. Strong arms wont hurt either. ;)

Best Answer

You and I are on the same page :)

Best Answer

Lol sweet :)

Best Answer

I am shaby, lazy but wise. Some would like.

Best Answer