Dragonlovr Dragonlovr 22-25, M 13 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Hobbies

I was glued to the t.v. for days, and had nightmares for weeks. Once we knew it was a terrorist attack, I was really scared.

Best Answer

I >sawwatch< it, I was more interested in trying to find a TV channel whose regular programming wasn't being interrupted for that.

Best Answer

My God Kat...you are a different breed of fish.

Best Answer

What the heck I typed that I saw not watched it and it comes up as sawwatch? What the heck kinda code are they programming on this site!!

Best Answer

I don't relate to things that have not happened to me. Personality disorder, defect, cold, whatever you want to call it. If I have not experienced it I just don't feel it, can't relate.

Best Answer

I was on a hilltop in Dover, New Jersey, I heard planes hit the towers on the radio, from where I was I looked to the east and could see Brown smoke coming up from the direction of Manhattan Island.

Best Answer

At the time I was in Greece so didn't get much chance to see it originally and someone gave me wrong translation of the story. But since then I have done a lot of research and watched a lot of videos from various websites and have since found out the truth about 911. Yes, unfortunately we were told a lot of lies about it. I really do believe that it was a controlled demolition. All the facts and evidence offer proof and logical explanations but the official (C) Omissions report omits a lot of important facts and leaves a lot of questions unanswered. There is hardly any convincing argument to prove its truth but the videos "A call to reopen 911, and Loose Change" are full of facts about steel buildings and the heat at which steal mealts and also of how a controlled demolition functions. Also the video of "Larry Silberstein actually saying the words "We had to pull it" (Specialised jargon for controlled demolition) and what about a tv news programm reporting WTC 7 collapsing about 20 minutes before it actually collapsed? Was she a clairvoyant? Will they ever tell us the truth and admit what really happened or will we all die "believing" the biggest lie in history? Mass media certainly brainwashes most people into believing lies and then when people hear the truth they think it is a lie and don'r want to believe it.

Best Answer

Controlled demolition? Two hijacked planes just happened to fly into them at the time they set the charges...Let me make an aluminum foil hat for you....protect you from whatever beams the "black helicopters" are beaming at you.
I don't know what is in the Kool-Aid you are drinking...but you really should stop. Pathetic...stay in Greece.

Best Answer

The kool-aid I am drinking doesn't have as much illucination effect on me as the kool-aid does that you are drinking, by the way I don't drink kool-aid anyway, and I was only on holiday in Greece for 2 weeks, I live in Germany but am originally from England so I have travelled a bit. I am familiar with various cultures as I teach English to many different nationalities and people of all different cultures, religions and classes. I am also well informed of many internet sites which support my opinion and the scientific facts. Your arguments are really only empty comments and attempts to try to make me feel I said something wrong, but if you need any proof of the truth about 911 of it being a controlled demolition there really is plenty of scientific evidence. Just open your eyes and look and see. Try to understand something that appears to be beyond your capability. I mean, I didn't know anything about steel buildings or the melting point of steel until I started to look into it. I am normally not a technical person but the facts are amazing and frightning. I also used to believe everything I saw in the mass media. But now I can see through it and I read between the lines. After all mass media is out there to sell you big stories and to brainwash you into believing what they want you to believe. With their lies it is not necessary for you to think or find out for yourself. They want to make your life easy and stop you thinking.

Best Answer

Yes! my family was there.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

I was a kid back then,i can't really remember

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer