whiteangel40 whiteangel40 36-40, F 13 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Community

My little brother got his fingers caught in car doors multiple times. Surprised he doesn't have freak hooves.

Best Answer

thats got to hurt having your finger caught in a car door :(((

Best Answer

yes lots of times

Best Answer

if you keep having accidents like that, the cops are gonna drop by someday and help you fix that door.

Best Answer

lol i didnt close it on my hand my friend did,but she was upset

Best Answer

yeah.. I am a locksmith..... and I get called to open doors with my middle finger. Yeah.. a struggle ensues as even after opening, I need to prove that door is okay, by poking the key in and out as many times.

Best Answer

Climbed over a fence and jumped off but the was some kind of metal fence cable on the fence and caught my finger under it and snapped my finger as I jumed off <br />
I've run in to a patio door and hurt my toe twice in one day

Best Answer

No cuz I'm smart enough to keep my arms out of the way of a closing door......now my feet, thats a different story...j/k

Best Answer

well my mums car door is a door that u have have to slide across and my friend slammed it on my ankle by accident

Best Answer

Yeppers, but not to the extent of breaking it, but it did hurt a whole lot. Just about as much as hitting your finger with a hammer.

Best Answer

yes it does took me 8 days to go to the hospital as i dont like them but if you saw the size of my hand and colour its was rough

Best Answer

Broken wrists are fun aren't they :( Had gamekeepers thumb too

Best Answer

Yes fingers twice in a car door! OUCH :((

Best Answer

Oh humans, you're so fragile and adorably stupid. ^_^

Best Answer

we are arnt we hehehe

Best Answer