yes lots of times

Best Answer

yeah.. I am a locksmith..... and I get called to open doors with my middle finger. Yeah.. a struggle ensues as even after opening, I need to prove that door is okay, by poking the key in and out as many times.

Best Answer

Climbed over a fence and jumped off but the was some kind of metal fence cable on the fence and caught my finger under it and snapped my finger as I jumed off <br />
I've run in to a patio door and hurt my toe twice in one day

Best Answer

No cuz I'm smart enough to keep my arms out of the way of a closing door......now my feet, thats a different story...j/k

Best Answer

well my mums car door is a door that u have have to slide across and my friend slammed it on my ankle by accident

Best Answer

Yeppers, but not to the extent of breaking it, but it did hurt a whole lot. Just about as much as hitting your finger with a hammer.

Best Answer

yes it does took me 8 days to go to the hospital as i dont like them but if you saw the size of my hand and colour its was rough

Best Answer

Broken wrists are fun aren't they :( Had gamekeepers thumb too

Best Answer

Oh humans, you're so fragile and adorably stupid. ^_^

Best Answer

we are arnt we hehehe

Best Answer