Ok so a few months back I was on here pouring my heart out to you guys about my man in afghan being distant with me and telling me odd things like "things have changed" I just tried to shrug it off and pretend everything was going to be ok. It wasn't... he came back and a week later he ended everything. I was broken, he was my everything we had planned a future looked at rings viewed houses, then now... nothing. I keep hoping he will come back to me but last night he said he just doesn't think were right for each other, even though for the past year and a bit we were perfect for each other. I know he has "seen" things that he for obvious reasons can not tell me what but it was clearly messed him up. I want us to be happy again so so much and would give anything for this to happen. Im a broken soul. Has anyone else been through this and what was your out come? Somebody tell me how to fix this mess :(
blondechar blondechar 18-21, F 1 Answer Jan 24 in Dating & Relationships

I think that you need to ask him what he's seen and try to change things.

Best Answer

He won't tell me... more to the point he's not allowed to tell me... :( I don't know what I can do x

Best Answer