"who is he", and what is the answer. I worked it out once but now I've forgotten it and it's annoying me. Help.
tarquino tarquino 41-45, M 9 Answers Sep 18, 2009

(looking at himself in the mirror)

Best Answer

I find this question interesting. I would want to know what the answer is. Sounds like this man is living a very miserable life. Is this from a novel or a story? :)

Best Answer

You have to think about the very last part, "my father's son" If I don't have any brothers, then my father's son must be ME!

Best Answer

Red-headed step-child.

Best Answer

I thought it was suppose to go "Brothers and sisters I have none, but that boy's father is my father's son", and in that it is a father (who came to the hospital and was asked who he was, after looking in on a patient in a room).

At least...that's how I remember it, unless there's a new or different one.

Best Answer

The correct form of the question is "Brothers and sisters have I none, but that man's father is my father's son."

Best Answer

no , no , no stop right there , this is total bollocks . BOLLOCK POLICE BOLLOCKS POLICE ..............................

Best Answer