oBeckyo oBeckyo 36-40, F 13 Answers Feb 11, 2011

Just brush with a really good sonic toothbrush. I've never flossed because I'm from the generation where no one flossed and then when I was twenty-four and had a cleaning the guy said never floss, your teeth are tight and flossing lossens them. I've never had a cavity in my whole life so I probably don't count. He was right about the gums though--periodontists invented floss to pry your teeth apart. There, I said it. But I made a point of going to a peridontist when I was fifty and he said if everyone had your gums I'd be out of business. I said--I've never flossed. He said you are the lucky few. Tight teeth--don't mess with them. And the no cavity thing isn't so hot cause it just means great calcium. I've had a lotta surgeries to take the calcuim off my knees, and shoulder joints.

Best Answer

i put mine in a jar

Best Answer

My dentist told me to floss then brush. He said "The floss is to get where you can't reach with the bristles. Once the floss has removed that plaque and food debris you then brush thoroughly and the toothpaste cleaning can get to those tooth surfaces". Made so much damn sense I've remembered it for 30 years.

Best Answer

brush (to get rid of the easily removable crap), then floss (to remove the hard to get at crap), and then maybe brush again (depending on how messy it was).

Best Answer

I floss then brush.But I dont floss every time I brush. I floss when Im not in a rush.

Best Answer

Thank you so much

Best Answer

I read somewhere that is better to brush first and then floss without rinsing your mouth out.

Best Answer

It doesn't make sense to brush then floss, so when I do floss... I floss first.

Best Answer

I brush then don't floss.

Best Answer

brush then mouthwash, get bleeding gums from floss.

Best Answer

Floss then brush is how I do it.

Best Answer

I just put mine in a glass. lol

Best Answer

Floss, brush, swish.

Best Answer

Brush, floss, Listerine -- then a quick sharpening for acorn crunching

Best Answer