Angel was very cool, excellent storylines and acting and musical score (by the excellently named Thomas ******) but the early Buffy - season2 most of all was my fave. Christophe Becks musical score in that was something very special. The sc<x>ripts were amazingly well written. Legendary tv. Both shows defo box set, home collection material. So yeah, the original question..Buffy!

Best Answer

Definitely Buffy. I own both series on DVD. I have watched Angel through to the end once, but also a few other random episodes now and again. On the other hand, I have watched Buffy through to the end countless times. I never get tired of watching Buffy...ever.

Best Answer

Omg same. Angels good but buffy is sooo much better :D

Best Answer

...and I suddenly want to watch Buffy now...

Best Answer

Lol I just saw this haha

Best Answer

your final 8 words.......my sentiments exactly. ;-)

Best Answer

BUFFY is by far the superior show! I love that show! angel seemed like a spin off to me, it was still good, but it was never as good as the original...BUFFY! the characters in buffy were just so perfectly developed and written, can't compare the two shows in my opinion. Angel was good, but Buffy was Uber fantastic

Best Answer

I literally couldn't have said it better myself :D

Best Answer

Who?

Best Answer

tv shows in the 90s to early 2000s

Best Answer