Frazzill Frazzill 46-50, F 9 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Politics

Hysterical CACA. <br />
Do the math and figure out how safe kids are in school. <br />
Now that they are going to have cops on campus ( which I think is retarded) they will be even more safe.

Best Answer

That didn't sit right w/me either...lol...

Best Answer

I refuse to let my kids grow up in a world where "freedom" is defined by which set of security cameras you appear on.<br />
That being said, I also refuse to send my kids to be treated as inmates in a MAXIMUM SECURITY SCHOOL.<br />
Lastly, I would point out that the largest massacre at a school was NOT performed by a gun of any type. And if you think the nutjobs are scoring high scores now, let them go back to using BOMBS instead and see how you feel about it.

Best Answer

lol gotta protect them books, eh?

Best Answer

I say give the kids guns. That will discourage anyone from slaughtering them because they won't be defenseless anymore. [this is sarcasm, EPeeps, as some of you would not recognize without a disclaimer].

Best Answer

home school them anyway. Is by far the best, teach them how to learn not what.

Best Answer

ya ya blow hard, have three scars to prove my service, and could kick your ***, mocho man. I have seen **** you dream not to see. I respect your service, thank you from my heart. But trust you have no reason to belittle me. I carry my own sins can we have peace?

Best Answer

by the way name is marissa, daddy left me lots and have doubled it, my mother, and father both were killed doing the **** the troops could not. Amen brother pray I find who ordered my life

Best Answer

and my house does not burn

Best Answer