Thrown in a hole and have a tree planted on me.

Best Answer

Cremated and my ashes scattered over my ex :)

Best Answer

elevated to the sky in a charriot of fire, please. with a big side of fries.

Best Answer

Donate body to science .

Best Answer

Some bodies are beyond patching up , have you seen what they do with bodies donated .
Chuck mine on a body farm for more use when they've finished the medical stuff .

Best Answer

Cremated--why take up space that the living need?

Best Answer

cremated. I don't like the idea of maggots feasting on my eyeballs, briains, breasts, etc.....

Best Answer

Cremated.....i been to funerald and half of the people there didnt even visit the person when they were alive...never saw how much thr person suffeted....i dont want ediots i dont even care about sit and say how a wonderfull person i was when i trully made them turn the other way when they see me....creametion is way cleaner and quicker

Best Answer

I think cremation would be better but that's really just because I'd prefer they didn't do any of that stuff trying to preserve the body or put me in one of those overpriced coffins.

Best Answer

I'm not bothered really, I would like to donate any of my organs that still work first though :-)

Best Answer